Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Post - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Post (321 Views)

Governor Emmanuel's Burning Passion For Agric Development / Clement Onyemelukwe: 'Father Of Electricity’ In Nigeria Died At 86 (Photos) / WTO: Okonjo-iweala Testament Of Buhari's Passion For Integrity - Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post by Azurevermillion: 9:45am On Jul 15, 2020
Re: Post by Azurevermillion: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2020
budaatum:
You be follow follow Instead of honing your skills by following with winners, you followed losers "people who doesn't have the passion" and really killed your's.

Do know that many choose to move change makers and the "right people" in whom 'NIGERIA GO BETTER GENG' never died.

It's not too late for you to change whom you follow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nklCXMEj8k
Am a huge fan of fela music. But only i love fela music in our neighborhood. It always just joeboy, fireboy, rema etc. Am always the odd one.
Re: Post by Azurevermillion: 10:13am On Jul 15, 2020
budaatum:
You be follow follow Instead of honing your skills by following with winners, you followed losers "people who doesn't have the passion" and really killed your's.

Do know that many choose to move change makers and the "right people" in whom 'NIGERIA GO BETTER GENG' never died.

It's not too late for you to change whom you follow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nklCXMEj8k
Am not a follow follow nor am i a zombie. Am just an african teen
Re: Post by budaatum: 10:39am On Jul 15, 2020
Azurevermillion:
Am not a follow follow nor am i a zombie. Am just an african teen

You have many years ahead of you and do not know what you might accomplish, so please start "moving, living and interacting" with people who have the passion so that your passion does not die.

Your undead passion made you open this thread.
Re: Post by Azurevermillion: 10:55am On Jul 15, 2020
budaatum:

You have many years ahead of you and do not know what you might accomplish, so please start "moving, living and interacting" with people who have the passion so that your passion does not die.

Your undead passion made you open this thread.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post by Pleasant01: 11:44am On Jul 15, 2020
Azurevermillion:
If you are in the same condition as I. Having this passion to change Nigeria but as i grew i lost the passion. Moving, living and interacting with people who doesn't have the passion really killed mine. The 'NIGERIA GO BETTER GENG' set of people. Just needed the right people to rekindle the dead passion.
I thought I'm the only optimistic Nigerian remaining... don't give up man 'e go better'

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gov Wike Relocates Ex-nddc Boss, Joy Nunieh To His House For "Safety'" / Reno Omokri: How Omoyele Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined My Life. / Eid-el-kabir: Obaseki Urges Muslims To Reflect On Key Messages Of Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.