Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

If You Argue With Your Customers, You Need To Read This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Argue With Your Customers, You Need To Read This (254 Views)

If You Have A Local Business And Wants More Customers, You Must See This.... / 10 Great Business Books You Need To Read In Your 20s / Show Your Customers You Care About Them During This Pandemic(covid-19) For 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Argue With Your Customers, You Need To Read This by sochima1989(m): 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
Argue with a customer?
No matter how right or wrong your reasons are, trust me again on this you can't win an argument with a customer. Normally, you shouldn't argue with a customer when handling a complaint.

Don't try to prove a point even when the customer is wrong, rather provide a solution.
If really you’re a professional then; stay calm don't take customers' anger personally(you are not the problem if you remain professional). Focus on the solution rather than the insult.

Anytime you try to prove a point it increases and escalates the unpleasant scene. Be focused and quick to solve the problem so things don't get outta control.

The keynotes are:
I won't argue with my customer..
I will focus on the solution and not the abuse...
The only point to prove is a solution..

Have a good weekend

1 Like

Re: If You Argue With Your Customers, You Need To Read This by Ademidd: 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hi, Sochima1989 , I saw your comment on a leadhire ltd thread not long ago. What happened to the company pls? The owners number has not been going through since last year.
Re: If You Argue With Your Customers, You Need To Read This by sochima1989(m): 3:59pm On May 08, 2022
Hello,
It's been a very long time... Sincerely, I don't know their present state..

Ademidd:
Hi, Sochima1989 , I saw your comment on a leadhire ltd thread not long ago. What happened to the company pls? The owners number has not been going through since last year.

(1) (Reply)

Upwork Account Approval / Which CPA Network Pays Daily Or Weekly? / Instagram Follower, Youtube Views & Subscribers, Facebook & Twt Followers..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.