Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

5age's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 5age's Profile / 5age's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2013
Edithspecials: I logged in, clicked save& continue d page only reload without d date

click on print application.. And u will see ur date and time
Education / Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by 5age: 1:23am On Jul 25, 2013
Gentlelad: Shout out to all aspirant of aaua.i want to use this medium to orientate u guys about the process of admission here in aaua.admission these days is not how brillant u re(partly depend on it...wink....).it about getting the write information and doing the right things at the right time.aaua is a wonderful school,admission here is strictly on merit.yes i said strictly on merit.ur chances of admission depend on the following
1.u must have the required cuttoff mark which is 180 for this year.
2.u must have the right subject combination else u re wasting your time.
3.try to score 50 and above to stand a chance for any course at all.though poor general performance do bring it below 50.
4.prepare very well.hard work pays.learn to work with time cos aaua post utme is a computer base test.
5.aim to score higher than average.
6.finally.pray to god for success.
The exam starts on mon 29th to sat 3rd of aug.
let me give u a brief analysis of last years post utme result.
out of the total number of candidate that sat for the exam(about 18000 student),3400 student score above 40.but only 3000 student came on board.
Note high jamb score is an added advantage.
To know your aggregate score after the exam,just divide ur jamb score by 8 and post utme score by 2,and add both together.
I remain d one and only gentlelad,a student of aaua.edu mgt&econs department.u can add me on 2go (tozino50) for further information.

Hmmm.. Well said. Edu mgt! Wat level?
Education / Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by 5age: 1:19am On Jul 25, 2013
Anuoluwap:
xup also goin 4 sociology

I hope u did not do maths in utme o!
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 1:09am On Jul 25, 2013
Vickyt: Somebody enlighten me. My combination for the exam is different from Jamb combination. Sociology; I did maths in jamb but for the exam it's commerce. Please advice me. Thanks

I tot i told u be4, you should av not do maths in utme. am sorry but dis the bitter truth.. Even if u score the highest mark, u wont be admitted to sociology department cos of the maths u did in utme, the higest tin dat can happen is dat u will be given another course, and belive me, it dont just come like dat. Just read well and get a very high score in the post utme, dat might really help the error u made by writin maths in utme. best of luck.
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
[quote author=holadymejy][/quote]

Comfirm!
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 9:14am On Jul 23, 2013
floflo12: Pls guys,i want to know if the school will send the examination date to the email used in registering post utme or what?

You will keep loggin in to check everyday b4 the exam start.
Education / Re: 2013/2014 Aaua Applicants Lets Meet Here! by 5age: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
wem88: Hello bro
i chose edu magt and wil like to know the criterial for admission for dat falcuty nd dept as a whole

First u must av credit in maths and econs, in ur olevel.. A Must!!!.... And a 50 above in post utme and a good jamb score in good enuf to get u in.
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 9:34am On Jul 19, 2013
Othankz: Is they any hope 4 doz dat r goin to use waec gce awaiting result coz dey usually relise d result late december? & plz afta d post utme wil dey ask 4 our o'level results? Coz mine z awaitin gce

Sure, there is hope.
Education / Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by 5age: 8:19am On Jul 19, 2013
gloatkenf: pls o, i had done mine gbam but the date am to sit the exam, (since it is starting on 29th till 3rd) was not specified on the print out slip o. Or is that how urs is? I am comfused o. 2go= jodekss. Tanx.

Go back and reprint it few days after the reg close, den u will seen d date and time for ur exam
Education / Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by 5age: 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2013
Johntosyne: if i try registering it, whose identity will it bring out? coz d jamb reg no is nt correct....... Wen i tried it on fone, it kept on saying wrong confirmation code, whereas it was correct

Go and try in on a system, and if it continue like dat, send a mail to dem.. helpme@aaua.edu.ng
Education / Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by 5age: 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
Johntosyne: Wen i wanted to check the reg page on dia websyt it only requested for receipt nd confirmatn code nd no jamb reg their

I try registering it now.. Did u not collect a paper wit recipt and confirmation code on it at the bank?
Education / Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by 5age: 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2013
Johntosyne: @5age........ Pls i made a mistake im my reg no in d bank, pls aw can i correct it......

Have you try registering it, with ur real jamb reg numba?
Education / Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by 5age: 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2013
Naphye: Thanks alot. Bt pls, how many slip did u print out n i heard people talking abt one acknowledge slip, what is dat pls?

You knw wat! Print out the page you see, before the final submission, go back after the form reg close to reprint another one again, dat one will include date and time of exam. Just dat two!
Education / Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by 5age: 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2013
Svelteb: Pls I av bn trying to register wt d receipt nd confirmation numbers but the sites keeps telling me invalid combination nd I typed in d correct digits. Anyone facing d same problem? Any1 faced d problem b4 bt resolved it now? Wht did u do?

I av somoeone with dat issue before, she just did nt type the code correctly. You should check it very carefully.
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2013
Mhizsleek:
Thanks a lot but thats a bit far. I'm tired of staying at home

Eeya.. Well, i think dat should not be on ur mind now, the post utme exam should be and ur preparation for it. Success!
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 10:28am On Jul 18, 2013
yompius10: Hi guys... Pls will they conduct the PUTME base on CBT And when are they gonna release each each exam date...

It CBT, and result will be out a week after.
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 10:26am On Jul 18, 2013
Mhizsleek:
So like if we write the post utme now, when are we resuming fully as students of AAUA?

One cant really predict dat cos of the way this conutry is! But last year admitted student resume jan dis year!
Education / Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by 5age: 10:14am On Jul 18, 2013
Naphye: pls which acknowledgement slip? How many slip are we to print out pls. N is ur exam date shown yet? Sum1 shud pls reply me, its urgent

You will av to go back to reprint the slip, few days after the registration av been closed. Den you will see the date and time for ur exam
Education / Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by 5age: 10:13am On Jul 18, 2013
Svelteb: please which site did u use? Dis site portal.aaua.edu. ng is not opening.

Just.. aaua.edu.ng
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2013
[quote author=Ajani2010][/quote]

12k for acceptance... 32k highest tution fee
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2013
sandammy:
I do not think you owe me any apology, perhaps i wasn't thinking right when i was composing my earlier post. 5age you will notice that in the last year's registration the jamb score was already updated so that one will not be able to change anything from it. I think that is the experience on which i based my conclusion. Do not think i desire pessimism... I love to encourage people but i think i'm wrong on this.

I get you bro, but you must know things change every year wen it comes to admission and school stuff.
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
sandammy:
Ok, my apologies if i sound pessimistic but, why do u think those who did not choose the sch are finding it difficult to register for the PUTME?

That dont mean anything Sam.. I av reg for some who did not pick d school successfully. It might be a mistake frm dose tryin to reg it.
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2013
bodman4us: guy its possible...dont discourage them pls....

Yea.. I quite agrees wit you! Cos if one notice well, there is different part a 1st, 2nd, and dose dat d not pick dem will register der confirmation code. It very possible dey will admit dose dat did not pick dem in utme, i belive der is a quota for them.
Education / Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by 5age: 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
Destiny4fame: Hi pals...pls,help me out oo.....av registered online,d problem am aving now is d passport,d tin was telling me dat d size of ma passport is big,i took anoda passport,a smal size,its stil d same thing.......plsssss.......heeeeellllppppppppp.............anoda thing is dat wen is d date for sociology applicants (DE) students......fenks.....

i will advise u to go to a beta cafe, who can reduce the passport tru the system.
Education / Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by 5age: 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
Naphye: Pls am i just 2 go straight 2 d cashier n pay d money tru e-tranzact? I didnt need any account number 2 pay into? Urgent reply pls

the bank will give u the account to pay it too.. Just go to the back.
Education / Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by 5age: 1:07am On Jul 05, 2013
GoGod: Hy pals, im Gracae plz i av a piece of advice 4 every1 hr, pls if u knw anybody dat cn hlp u pls start contactn dm nw, dnt dpend on jst anybody, sum1 dat u urslf ar nt sure of teln u dat dy cn hlp u. I nd sum fwnds dat mite b chckn ds post sumtyms bt findn it difficult to post ar livin testimonies, i knw sum pipu cn testify to it hr dat afta scorin above d cut-off mark 4 our course last yr yet no adms, it s so painful bt i pray ds yr s ours nd urz yr IJN. Bt 1st tin. GOD. 5age, bodman its bn long ooo, anyway carry on ur gud work.

I see u gal
Education / Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by 5age: 1:02am On Jul 05, 2013
wescoBaba:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------i got my info fom the Vc himself,he said it at the convocation day,also during one of the interview with punch he re-affirm it,even cesar himself know abt that ok,just that he won't say it outside,learn ho to comprehend simple comment ok.when you are not inform you will be de-form

hmmm.. Like how u said 200 was d cut of mark for 2nd choice candidate in one of ur post abi.. So much for 'informness' if am allow to put it dat way! Smh
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 12:15am On Jul 04, 2013
Vickyt: my combination is maths, eng, government & economics 4 sociology. It seems it's wrong'

Dat combination is wrong, for sociology. Maths is nt needed. Guy, add me 'darhmii' on 2go.. Wanna ask u sometins.
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 7:26pm On Jul 03, 2013
olumbha:

what of science (microbiology)

am sorry am nt a science student, cant be sure of d combination.
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2013
10kgod: Pls pals, it has been said dat even if u don't choose AAUA either 1st or 2nd u ar free 2 register 4 post utme, am I on the way pals. Also we would if some1 can disclose school fees 4 dis school, pls o.

yes, 28k 30k, 32k.. Depend on d faculty.
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 10:19am On Jul 03, 2013
Vickyt: Please what is the utme combination for sociology in akugba post ume

any social science subject and art subject, except maths! What ur combination
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 10:18am On Jul 03, 2013
Vickyt: Please what is the utme combination for sociology in akugba post ume

any social science subject and art subject, except maths! What ur combinations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.