Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

5age's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 5age's Profile / 5age's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 11:05am On Nov 29, 2012
Barbar2ndey: Aaua juxt put us 4 call waiting sha!

abi.. Lol.
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 9:58am On Nov 29, 2012
yemiezay: Guys jez relax since freshers and d student wil be resuming febuary dat mean d list shld be out dis december and reg for freshers wil be january am so sure about dis,somtims i jez read post and i dnt reply,but wen i post am sure of my post@bodmas nice work ave been ff @u frm unilag trend 2hnds in d air 4u nice job to d oder guys on dis trend @tatye,5age.baba2nde,sandamy nice work ojasco wshng al d best

thanks bro.
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
countdown 10...
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2012
i wonder why the delay in relasin it, if the list is ready
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2012
undecided
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 9:54am On Nov 28, 2012
hopsydboi: JOKE: WEDDING TEST!!! Must Read
Akpos narates-'My wonderful girlfr iend and I had been dating 4 over a year and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me...It was her beautiful younger sister.
My prospective 21 year old sister-in-law, always wore very tight mini skirts,and often times was bra-less.
She would regularly bend down when she was near me,and I always got more than a nice view.
One day her little sister called and asked me tocome over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome.
She told me that she wanted me just once b4 I get married and commit my life to her sister.Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said, I'm going upstairs to myroom, and if u want one last wild fling, just come up and get me.
I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go upstairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and headed straight to the front door.
I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car. Loo and behold, my future family were standing outside, all clapping!
With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said "We are very happy that you have passed our little test,
We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter Welcome to the family"!
I smiled and heaved a sigh of relief cos
I was actually heading to the car to get my condoms.

hahaha... Funny!
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2012
mickypounds: Re: Akungba Post Ume Examination Date
(aaua) by Mickypounds: 7:44am On Dec 01

THE LIST IS OUT!!! I have just checked mine via the utme check admission status portal...planning on my resumption....go n check yours,wish you the best of luck....

Sound minds will understand this.

i really so, wen dat date comes i will say u said so..
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 8:28am On Nov 27, 2012
Damselnoni:
i choose eksu too,bt i did nt see it on d sch website dat admission list is out

it true, i av dere list one my phone, but it only first chioce candidate list dey added more names too.
Phones / Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by 5age: 10:36am On Nov 26, 2012
fritziƩbaby: am not angry cos i dont have time for dat...........for my phone it nokai c6.....i said i cant download 2go on it even wen try doing it, it stops and shows me disconnected..

i will advise u to try another network line to download it.
Phones / Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by 5age: 10:33am On Nov 26, 2012
okunfemm: 1. Pls wat can u say abt nokia E5, problem, price, funtionality & durability.
2. Pls hw do i configure my Nokia E63 GPS on it so as to be able to work
3. Hw much can i get Nokia E5 (New/Fairly used)
4. Which one will u advice me to buy now. Am a surveyor, and i need Gps as one of my instrument. GPS itself cost 35K but nokia E5 is having d facility on it but dont know d actual price. Pls i need answers to all my questions. Tanks

i got my E5 5months for 28k. New.
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2012
Today i expect. But....
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 11:45pm On Nov 24, 2012
sandammy: Guys@Bodman4us, 5age, Yhemrite, Taytee1, Wmoruf, Mickypounds.... The delay of the admsn list 4 jambites just dey dull me... you know IRETI PIPE MANSE OKAN LAARE... and i beleive you guys are feeling the same way. Any how sha, we must keep our hope burning, we can not give up when we are almost there, or can we? Guys you see when the list is finally released, many pple will be inspired to post comments. And we'll have more girls on this trend. PPLE BE HAPPY BECAUSE WE ARE ALL ADMITTED BY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF WHOM WE LIVETH.

i say an AMEN to dat.
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2012
yhemrite: pls is d list out

nop
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2012
Taytee1: @yhemite@bodman4us@5age@sandammy can u pls tel me d name of d jamb site in full?

www.jamb.org.ng
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: UCL: Juventus Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 20th November 2012 by 5age: 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2012
3 for juve ooo. Lmao!
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2012
bodman4us: yea.placement list is out 4 predite goin 2 100level.confirm 4rm a frnd he waz given maths.i hpe d list cums out b4 endin.

thank you jor. Congrat. to ur friend o.
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba 2012/2013 New And Pre Degree by 5age: 11:49am On Nov 19, 2012
youngcent: aw much z d form plzz?

Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 9:34am On Nov 19, 2012
bodman4us: I jst cald sme1 in d skul nd he said d list is 4 pre degre stud goin 2 100level.

i guess u might be right.. Cos i choice it first choice and had 55% still nothing.
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 7:36am On Nov 19, 2012
sandammy: Gud morwin fwenz i've also chkd mine no admsn is given yet. Besides, i fink if d list is out myschoolnews.tk nd other educational site will inform us but noting like AAUA admsn list is on their site

you are right.
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 11:15am On Nov 17, 2012
mickypounds: sincerely speaking,i was in the school two days ago and spoke to a senior lecture,he told me the list has been compiled but is yet to be sent to abuja for approval and promised the list would be release very soon.I tried persuading him to give me an elaborate detail but he remained adamant and steadfast as he kept on telling me the list would out very soon and he could not be precise,he further explained to me that science applicants with a score above forty stand a very good chance of gaining admission this year and as for the art and commercial related applicants that the believed cut-off might be increased as the number of applicants was much,he also boiled down the delay to the strike action that was recently executed in the school.I think we should all take a nap because i don't see the list coming till the end of this month...................love ya'll**********PEACE

Thanks for d info!
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2012
Yunisa001: I also had it too that the list in @ the jamb site if u chose them as first choice check to confirm

well dat a rumour! Which is not true. Cos so far nobody has claim he or she have seen his or her name on jamb site.
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 11:01am On Nov 16, 2012
List should be out latest upper sunday.
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2012
Barbar2ndey: @bodmas..tanx 4 d info...taytee,5age,yhermite, make una show face nau

Guy, av had alot of rumuor.
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2012
bodman4us: guy 1st list is 4 1st choice applicnt while second list is 4 secnd choice applicnt.i also chose d skul 4 secnd choice.so let wait we shal b admitd

how sure is dis info
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba 2012/2013 New And Pre Degree by 5age: 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2012
tdemo: I heard the pd form is out. Hw true is dis pls

very true
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 12:08am On Nov 14, 2012
mickypounds: The value of the list and the school has diminished,i know a good percentage of her applicants have turned to utme to be their next available option regretting ever coming across the school.I wont be astonished if the school records less than a thousand applicant come 2013/2014 session...smh*

abi!
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 8:04am On Nov 13, 2012
bodman4us: @yemi u ar correct,heard it 4rm a stud.dat means d whole list wil b out b4 christmas.

d whole list b4 christmas? I doubt dat big time.
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2012
mickypounds: Let's start the rumours, information reaching me now from a very reliable source says the list would be out on friday.*winks*

nice. I say sunday!
Education / Re: Eksu Pre Degree 2012/2013 Aspirant Lets Chat by 5age: 11:56pm On Nov 11, 2012
Omotolae: Pls! Does Anyone Knws The Expired Date For The Predegree Acceptance Fee!

is d list out?
Education / Re: Aaua 2012 Admission by 5age: 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2012
Lol.. Guy na wait, we go wait o
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2012
Hmmm... Sliently loud.
Education / Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2012
yhemrite: @all......how many list will d school released...pls ooo

3 list.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.