Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Need Help With A Case - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need Help With A Case (206 Views)

Should I Use A Case On My Phone ? / Oneplus 6 Design Exposed By A Case Maker / I Want To File A Case Against Airtel,they Re The Biggest Fraudsters Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With A Case by ronaldo77: 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hello people,

So I got a phone from an engineer I know very well,trusted and had many deals with a computer village, only for me to get home and notice he gave me an entirely different device.
I called to confront him and he confessed he played a fast one one me.

Now I want to involve the police at CV sometime during this coming week so I can get my full refund and retrieve other devices I have with him.

I want to know how reliable are the officers there,are they compromised ? How do I find the head of their Union and make a complain .

Please do advice me as I got the device owners pressuring me.

Thanks
Re: Need Help With A Case by ronaldo77: 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
so no one could offer a solution or help.
well i would update as it goes

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep Track Of Your Gaming Time With Game Data / Google Contacts 101: Save, Sync, Copy, Merge, Transfer, Backup And Restore. / Phone Technician I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.