Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

She Needs Your Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She Needs Your Help! (1344 Views)

She Needs Help. / Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! / Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Needs Your Help! by MissyB3(f): 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2011
[img]http://3.bp..com/_ukqwa9IFmR4/TU54-8zfugI/AAAAAAAAA6g/Hvf9nTQJKlw/s400/bunmi-Akinleye.jpg[/img]

This lady here is 29year old Oluwabunmi Esther Akinleye, adopted sister and PA to top Yoruba actress Ronke Ojo popularly known as “Oshodi Oke”

Bunmi has bone cancer as you can see in the picture, which she has been battling with for about three years now.

She needs N7 million for a surgery in India. The money will cover her plane ticket, treatment and the needs of a relation that will accompany her.

If you can help, then please send donations to:
Name: Akinleye Oluwabunmi Esther
Account Number: 0301010319178001
Bank: First City Monument Bank

Or you can contact Ronke Ojo on 08023023338.
God bless you.

Source : http://lindaikeji..com/2011/02/this-lady-needs-your-help.html
Re: She Needs Your Help! by yme1(f): 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2011
O.M.G
i just can't believe this Missy. . . .
i just called the number to confirm on how payments could be made to the account even when one is not living there and she gave me some details
I pray God give's me the strength to help her in any little way that i can and i also pray she get's all the help she would need.
Re: She Needs Your Help! by yme1(f): 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2011
i just pasted this on FB. . . . .hopefully she might get some positive response from Fbooker's
Re: She Needs Your Help! by MissyB3(f): 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2011
y me:

i just pasted this on FB. . . . .hopefully she might get some positive response from Fbooker's
Well done! I hope she gets all the help she needs.

(1) (Reply)

7 Meal That Help U Sleep! / hmm / Are People Who Dont Shave Their Pubic Region Often Seen As Dirty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.