Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,645 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

The One - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / The One (439 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The One by Kiddogarcia(m): 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
The moment I realised luck had shined on me,
Was the day mother earth brought you in my trails,
Finally a sunshine to light up my ways,
The perfect antidote to soothe my pains.

With you have seen a meaning to life,
The words of your mouth is the perfect zeal to thrive,
In the midst of thousand choice I'll choose you as my wife,
When life comes again, you'll still be my bride.

Words might struggle to define what you mean to me,
But the deepest part of my heart that's where you'll be,
Where no soul born of woman would reach,
Where you'll rule just the way you please.

Zanny,I'm promising you today,
If tomorrow decides to go on a journey of forever,
Nothing would change what you mean to me,
Because you are the one my heart calls the one

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The One by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ok o. Lover boy
Re: The One by Kiddogarcia(m): 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Ok o. Lover boy
thank you,I actually did thus to promote what I sell,I'm tired of uploading my poems here,no encouragement at all

1 Like

Re: The One by Bash92(m): 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2020
Love this bro. You did a very good job
Re: The One by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
Bash92:
Love this bro. You did a very good job
thanks bro
Re: The One by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nice one
Re: The One by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
thank you,I actually did thus to promote what I sell,I'm tired of uploading my poems here,no encouragement at all
My dear, that's one thing that annoys me most.
Majority of the people on this website only view, and a few encourages...Which kinda makes posting here a bit boring....Like seriously, it's annoying and they've got no idea....But anyway, I so love this one...Nice meeting another poet...The name's Ciara.
Re: The One by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ciara9251:

My dear, that's one thing that annoys me most.
Majority of the people on this website only view, and a few encourages...Which kinda makes posting here a bit boring....Like seriously, it's annoying and they've got no idea....But anyway, I so love this one...Nice meeting another poet...The name's Ciara.
even the numbers of view has reduced badly,when I started the minimum views I had then was 150,but now getting 90 is hard.many great poet has abandoned this section oooo,scarphase,aiyamrex,burningblade,zannieke no longer post. Even poetictwenti is getting tired. People call me Garcia tho
Re: The One by Aiyamrex(m): 9:58am On Aug 24, 2020
This forum is getting real down, i switched when i realized there is neither critisizm nor encouragement here, just arguments and all stuffs. . .
NO ONE IS READY TO FEED THE AIR WITH ALL THESE TALENTED ARTS EVERYONE IS THROWING. . .
Re: The One by Aiyamrex(m): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2020
Real poets can still come in touch by adding me to their whatsapp group, blogs, pages and all that, i can invite people to review, critisize or promote our poems. . .
NAIRALAND IS BORING

whatsapp: 09031863714
facebook: Aiyam Rex

(1) (Reply)

Enamored / A Writer's Fuel... / The Con Of Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.