Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Thread removed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Thread removed (434 Views)

Removed / Subject Removed* / Outdated content (Removed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread removed by Juliusmomoh: 10:05am On Jul 24, 2020
Re: Thread removed by 404Dev: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2020
That's 3d modelling and animation. You need a lot of creative juice to be able to pull it off. Go to YouTube and search for blender 3d tutorials and then you can judge yourself if it is something you want to delve into.
Re: Thread removed by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2020
You need to learn how to draw, cartoons like that are made by consistent drawing of the pictures in motion, then they are displayed frame by frame to fake motion. It's not a programming stuff, though blender can be used for that, the old way is better.

1 Like

Re: Thread removed by Juliusmomoh: 10:29am On Jul 24, 2020
404Dev:
That's 3d modelling and animation. You need a lot of creative juice to be able to pull it off. Go to YouTube and search for blender 3d tutorials and then you can judge yourself if it is something you want to delve into.
God of heaven will bless u
Re: Thread removed by Juliusmomoh: 10:30am On Jul 24, 2020
Ausrichie:
You need to learn how to draw, cartoons like that are made by consistent drawing of the pictures in motion, then they are displayed frame by frame to fake motion. It's not a programming stuff, though blender can be used for that, the old way is better.
Noted.. Thank u
Re: Thread removed by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:56am On Jul 24, 2020
Get in touch with
Re: Thread removed by Juliusmomoh: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:
Get in touch with
U don come here again ? grin grin grin
Re: Thread removed by WISD(f): 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Good day nairalander ..... I want to start learning how to start forming my own TOM and JERRY but i don't know how to go about it ... Any idea ?
Tk
Re: Thread removed by Juliusmomoh: 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
WISD:
Tk
Meaning
Re: Thread removed by Donpre(m): 12:27am On Jul 26, 2020
Tom and Jerry is 2D animation

it requires some level of natural art skills tho

just google "How to become a 2D animator", I'm sure you'll find a blog post with all your need

of course YouTube is a great guide also

Good luck!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Closed. I Need A Website / Email Marketing / Get A Website Within 48 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.