Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

I Need Help With This - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help With This (206 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With This by ashatoda: 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
Good afternoon everyone I know going to the hospital is the best bet but we can't do so now. A female friend of mine has a problem that has been going on for sometime. Anytime she takes her bath she has this intense prickly itchy feeling that sometimes she will spend several minutes scratching her body. she has used several antibiotics but no change there are times that it reduces for some time only to come back with full force. Please those who have experienced such and healed from it how did you do it or doctors in the house please kindly help with this. It only happens when she bathes with sponge before but now even when she showers it happens and whenever she like rush to get to somewhere that she had to sweat she has the itchy feeling. thanks
Re: I Need Help With This by Blackbelly(m): 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
There could be a plethora of reasons for her unpleasant experience. Alongside any medical intervention she'll resort to, I think she should do some investigation to rule out allergies that may stem from her water source. I've had reports of people reacting to trace elements from water conduits and storage tanks.
Whatever may be the cause of her predicament, I pray she finds a permanent solution to her problem.
Re: I Need Help With This by Emempaul(m): 9:40am On Sep 02, 2020
the water she usee is the cause. over a period of time, her body has built it's immunity over a certain type of water she must have been using, but a sudden change in environment without allowance for the body to the change I s the cause. The solution is for her to do a trace in memory to when the problem started, check the water in the area and if possible when having her bath mix little of that water with the one in her current address and gradually alternate to wean herself off the infected water.
it's hard and tideous but worth the
stress

I once suffered such, it was my sister that taught me an now I m free

where we once lived, had salt polluted water so when we changed location it only affect me due to my phenotype

(1) (Reply)

Essential Nutrients For Fertility/infertility / The True Cure Of Covid-19 Dr Stella Immanuel / Ajao Estate Cooking Gas Explosion; LASEMA Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.