Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Is It Possible To Order Stuff From Amazon To Any Nigerian State? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Possible To Order Stuff From Amazon To Any Nigerian State? (316 Views)

Amazon To Open African Headquarters In South Africa / How To Create Free Kdp Account On Amazon To Make Over 150K - 1M Naira Monthly. / Any Easy And Cheap Way To Ship From Amazon To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Order Stuff From Amazon To Any Nigerian State? by ElasticStone(m): 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
Guys I want to order some stuff from amazon to Nigeria. I reside at Kogi state. What modalities would I need to have it delivered here and also, will my naira debit card work for the payment?
Re: Is It Possible To Order Stuff From Amazon To Any Nigerian State? by Dellaxlogistic: 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
Very possible. I can you ship and clear it affordably
Re: Is It Possible To Order Stuff From Amazon To Any Nigerian State? by otipoju(m): 12:32am On Jul 28, 2020
Dellaxlogistic:
Very possible. I can you ship and clear it affordably

Try and understand his question. He Wants to know if Amazon will deliver to him.

What you are offering him is a good service but that was not his original question.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Order Stuff From Amazon To Any Nigerian State? by Dellaxlogistic: 4:52am On Jul 28, 2020
otipoju:

Try and understand his question. He Wants to know if Amazon will deliver to him.

What you are offering him is a good service but that was not his original question.

Amazon can deliver but it will be too expensive.. But if u can afford of course go ahead.
Re: Is It Possible To Order Stuff From Amazon To Any Nigerian State? by infogenius(m): 6:24am On Jul 28, 2020
ElasticStone:
Guys I want to order some stuff from amazon to Nigeria. I reside at Kogi state. What modalities would I need to have it delivered here and also, will my naira debit card work for the payment?

Modalities.
1. Most likely u'll need a third party shipping agent to help you ship from US to Lagos and then to kogi.
Here's the route, Amazon ships ur order to ur shipping agent's address in the US (this means u use ur shipper's address as ur shipping address on Amazon). Ur shipper brings ur goods to Nigeria for u.
U can arrange with ur shipping agent to have ur items sent to you by ur place at kogi.
There are times u can ship directly, it may be very expensive though,and using postal services will take quite some time to get it delivered.

2.Yes ur card should work if it either a mastercard or visa card
Re: Is It Possible To Order Stuff From Amazon To Any Nigerian State? by ElasticStone(m): 9:37am On Jul 28, 2020
infogenius:

Modalities.
1. Most likely u'll need a third party shipping agent to help you ship from US to Lagos and then to kogi.
Here's the route, Amazon ships ur order to ur shipping agent's address in the US (this means u use ur shipper's address as ur shipping address on Amazon). Ur shipper brings ur goods to Nigeria for u.
U can arrange with ur shipping agent to have ur items sent to you by ur place at kogi.
There are times u can ship directly, it may be very expensive though,and using postal services will take quite some time to get it delivered.

2.Yes ur card should work if it either a mastercard or visa card

Thank you so much.

(1) (Reply)

Dropshipping / Try This!!! / Order For Your Baby Things At The Cheapest Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.