Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Question & Answer Support Session On The Complete Guide To React Course - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Question & Answer Support Session On The Complete Guide To React Course (179 Views)

WEB DEVELOPMENT: Join Our Chat Now For A Free Online Session On Web Development / First Nigerian Question & Answer Portal Launched Everyknows.com / EVERYTHING ABOUT WORDPRESS "Question & Answer" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question & Answer Support Session On The Complete Guide To React Course by jetroolowole(m): 9:53am On Jul 31, 2020
Question & Answer Support Session On The Complete Guide To React

Good morning members, I will be holding an online question and answer support session on my free course The Complete Guide To React on this thread.

This course is designed for total beginners to React, as well as folks who've tried to learn in the past but have had a tough time. I think I can help you figure this out.

The Complete Guide To React course covers the following lessons:
1. Creating your first React component
2. Making your component dynamic and reusable
3. Using state in React component
4. Fetching data with React
5. How to use create-react-app to bootstrap a React application
6. Deploying your React Application

At the end of this session, I will be leading the Trainee participant to build a Covid-19 Self-Isolation Application.

How To Participate
1. Visit the #CodeWithJetro Academy Web App and login with intern as username and password. Go to https://cwj.netlify.app

2. Visit the Intern Courses Menu in the navigation and select The Complete Guide To React course.

3. Follow the lessons in the course and attempt the exercises.

4. Ask any question on challenges you are facing in this thread

I'll be sharing some tips from the lessons in this thread. If you are following say hi
Re: Question & Answer Support Session On The Complete Guide To React Course by jetroolowole(m): 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
What did you come up with on exercise 1?
Re: Question & Answer Support Session On The Complete Guide To React Course by jetroolowole(m): 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
Lesson 1 Exercise. This is the screen shot of what I come up with. I am sure you did better. What is your result like?

(1) (Reply)

Dowload Yes IPTV : The Best IP TV Server In The World And Google Play Store / Best 20+ Blogger Templates For 2020 / Hausa Language Tops Articles Content On Wikipedia Writing Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.