Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (720 Views)

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar Has Given Kudos To All Progressives Congres / Kudos To Hope Uzodimma For Setting Up 6 Standard Isolation Centres In Imo State / Sai Baba Treatment: Kudos To Sen. Kwankwaso's Maturity...!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by TimeManager(m): 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2020
kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: . by TimeManager(m): 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
kiss the truth!

Re: . by jom28gy(m): 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
But why are they doing so
Re: . by TimeManager(m): 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
Kiss the truth!

Re: . by TimeManager(m): 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2020
kiss the truth!

Re: . by Ekejoestar(m): 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
My brother, a word of advice to you. There is no need fighting over a sinking ship to captain it because at the end of the day its all man to himself whether Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa, face your hustle and mind your business because at the end of the day even Tinubu no send you. It doesn't matter who gets the presidency because at the end of the day all our politicians are in one occultic group and they have one agenda.
Re: . by TimeManager(m): 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
I said it on another thread. They want to silence us.

kiss the truth!

Re: . by TimeManager(m): 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2020
jom28gy:
But why are they doing so
They hate it when we expose them.

kiss the truth!
Re: . by TimeManager(m): 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ekejoestar:
[s]My brother, a word of advice to you. There is no need fighting over a sinking ship to captain it because at the end of the day its all man to himself whether Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa, face your hustle and mind your business because at the end of the day even Tinubu no send you. It doesn't matter who gets the presidency because at the end of the day all our politicians are in one occultic group and they have one agenda.[/s]
Off point.

kiss the truth!
Re: . by Obalatule: 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
You want to be Tribalistic like others but you don't have much sense

Kiss my a$$$ grin

1 Like

Re: . by IamWonderful: 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2020
It is not new, that how they have been deleting it, I guess one trigger happy mod from that side. This thread too was deleted for reason best known to the mod

(1) (Reply)

GOOD NEWS: Primary, Secondary & Tertiary Schools To Reopen From September 14 / T.y Danjuma Once Worked For Fulani Until His People Where Killed / Court Of Appeal Dismissed Appeal On Parliamentary System Of Govt in Osun state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.