Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,503 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Correct Scores - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Correct Scores (211 Views)

You Cannot Change Or Correct Your Name By Swearing To An Affidavit And Publishin / How To Check Ekiti Subeb Examination Scores And Interview Dates / Post Your Scores Youwin-connect Participants 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Correct Scores by Tobis79(m): 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2020
CALL OR WHATSAPP ON +2348034963301

Regrets�� is when you see others running with an opportunity and you sit down to do an intelligent analysis of pros

A year later, you see your buddies who are not as intelligent as you are but are smart to identify a good opportunity to change their status. Then feeling humbled, you saunter to them and ask, "How does this thing work?"
So it really worked?
I should have joined you then?
How do I start??
Anyway... Been poor or Rich is a choice you make for your self �‍♂

START INVESTING TODAY IF YOU DON'T, YOU MIGHT REGRET NOT DOING SO NOW✊

(1) (Reply)

I Will Show U How To Mine Ethereum In Lionshare / Air Peace Job Recruitment 2020 Application Portal & How To Apply Online / Male Medical Doctor Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.