Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,237 members, 7,780,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:56 PM

- Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / (373 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

by obiekunie2: 12:11am On Aug 02, 2020
@Udysweet

good evening ma.

pls can you help me to find where i can buy these items in lagos:

quality original UK or Turkey children's wears, shoes and canvass, for both sexes (male and female), from age 2 to 16 for bulk purchase,

i will appreciate if the price range can be between 500 to 1k so it can be resold here with profit. preferred cloth types for males are T-shirts, Shirts, jeans, chinos, etc. the preferred shoes for males are convas, outing shoes, and other designer shoes - expected price range from N1500 and below.

quality UK or Turkey women clothing and women office shoes (flat) and outing shoes. proffered clothing are quality chiffon, gowns, skirts (both long and short), women jeans, women chinos and those other female clothing styles that sales fast. expected prices range for the clothing - from from 500 to 1500. price range for the shoes from 100 - 1500).

PLEASE MA KINDLY NOTE THAT WHY I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE IS BECAUSE I HAVE NEIGHBOUR WHO SALES THESE THINGS IN HIS SHOPS HERE IN WUSE AND HE BUYS THEM FROM LAGOS - HE SALES THEM AT A HIGHLY LOW PRICES AND HAS TOTALLY REFUSED TO TELL ME WHERE HE GETS THEM FROM LAGOS. ONR OF HIS BOYS ONCE HINTED ME THAT HE BUYS THEM FROM IMPORTERS SOMEWHERE IN LAGOS.

please let me know what will be your consultancy fee for sourcing them for me.

i will really appreciate your help.

expecting your reply.

thank you ma.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Corn Flakes Production / Simple And Tasty Seafood Okro/okra Soup With Spinach (video) / Bushmeat Now Legalized In Tanzania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.