Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Do You Remember This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Remember This? (167 Views)

How Many Do You Remember? / What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? / Do You Remember Late Eze Ego Ndi Igbo, See His Abandoned Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Remember This? by FAIRPOST: 4:20am On Aug 02, 2020
Remember This Song
"that great day is coming 2x
when all men shall stand before the throne of God and give account of their lives
i will stand, you will stand
my father will stand, my mother will stand
all men shall stand before the throne of God
and give account of their lives."

I remember this song recently and felt the need to share with you, this is one of many songs that keeps me sober, wondering and reflecting on what the judgement day would be like.
share other songs you know like this. good day.

Re: Do You Remember This? by illicit(m): 4:38am On Aug 02, 2020
In which language will u give the account?

(1) (Reply)

Two Aircraft Collide Legislator Among 7 Killed / [full Album] Toni Gold - Afro Love Wave (the Ep) / Nigeria News: Check Out Latest Nigerian Newspaper Headlines For Today, Monday, A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.