Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,201 members, 7,953,742 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:31 AM

. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / . (278 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Nobody: 5:10am On Aug 02, 2020
Re: . by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:07am On Aug 02, 2020
33 to 40 year old males done marry finish na meanwhile I now comment under relationships and education only places I have never been before thanks to these Nairaland mods that God will help me to punish for 600 years
Which Kain ban den ban me so
No more politics for me My Nairaland front page days are almost over �
Re: . by NSK4U(m): 8:14am On Aug 02, 2020

d age range jus weak me buh I sense it's Op's own age range too.....

so good luck in ya search.

Meanwhile, I believe and know that there are men within that age who are neither too ugly nor too poor but will not be easy enough to live with because they are too self disciplined and are fond of perfection. whenever you visit them, first observe their apartment and arrangements of everything, then always return anything you use to the place you picked it from including cup and biro.

(1) (Reply)

Warri Hookup / Girls And Guys Hookup Link / Serious Anioma Lady Needed For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.