Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

20 Popular Movie Scenes With Before And After Special Effects - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 20 Popular Movie Scenes With Before And After Special Effects (2576 Views)

Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! / You're A Legend And Not Getting Any Younger If You Know These Movie Scenes / Movie Scenes That Nearly Killed Jackie Chan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Popular Movie Scenes With Before And After Special Effects by MorataFC: 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
Dpharmacist:

The funny thing is that some movie today do not use CGI or film tricks, they do it real life such as fighting(rocky), destruction of vehicles or planes (tenet) or ships(titanic). Only dying remains a film trick for them.
Destrution of vehicles no problems but destruction of planes, I doubt that.
Re: 20 Popular Movie Scenes With Before And After Special Effects by Dpsychologist: 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
MorataFC:
Go and read about tenet, christopher nolan personally said he destroyed a real plane to make the movie real.
Re: 20 Popular Movie Scenes With Before And After Special Effects by Dpsychologist: 7:26am On Aug 27, 2020
Wow i am amazed at CGI used in cinema. Thanks for this @Dpharmacist

Lalasticlala seun Dominique rocktation Myndd44 Forano pls move this to fp
Re: 20 Popular Movie Scenes With Before And After Special Effects by Dpharmacist: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
Dpsychologist:
Wow i am amazed at CGI used in cinema. Thanks for this @Dpharmacist

Lalasticlala seun Dominique rocktation Myndd44 Forano pls move this to fp
Yes bro
Re: 20 Popular Movie Scenes With Before And After Special Effects by Dpharmacist: 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
MorataFC:

In the movie, tenet a real plane was destroyed.
You can check it via google

Also check the movie titanic, a real ship was destroyed while making the movie.
Re: 20 Popular Movie Scenes With Before And After Special Effects by Dpharmacist: 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
light099:
If you ask me for a movie with the most realistic effects, I would tell you it's life. This life is a movie and we the indwellers are both the actors and spectators.
We live in a world of make-believe, where everything we see, hear or feel is not what it really is.
The world is a trick; this trick is further processed and perfected by the mind of each individual.
The mind is the trick center where the false effects and manipulations take place.

You sleep and dream and think it's the real world, but you only realize it's just a dream until you wake up to the real world. One day when you wake up from this life, then will you realize it's just another dream where everything is make-believe.

You are making àlot of sense
Re: 20 Popular Movie Scenes With Before And After Special Effects by BeanmanX(m): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2022
Hollywood is a class of it's own..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Nollywood Stars Don't Excite Me / Im Looking For A Job As A Cameraman. / Watch Nigeria Television Authority Live Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.