Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / . (329 Views)

How Can I Become A Fellow -APICS CPIM / Strictly For Electrical Engineers And Electricians In Lagos. My Fellow Engineer / Ways To Be A Happy Fellow At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
Re: . by Halfamilli: 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
Brainiac12:
I've been doing binary for long now I've been doing binary for long now and ehn suffer ehn e nor dey lay well i don dey hear of this format

PROPERTIES AND APARTMENT

and even

INHERITANCE FUNDS

but i nor get idea about am and abeg nor criticize me about my former post of we all na hustlers thanks

Truly you might be struggling but you should know how low one should go. You are not only engaging in crime, but you also bring it to public space to 1; endanger yourself (investorobi case should tell you something) 2; motivate some people to go astray.

Say no to crime and this kind of attitude. God bless you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Air Peace Sacks Pilots, Slashes Salaries Up To 40% / See How To Earn 100 Dolla Daily From Home With Your Mobile Phone Or Computer / IPAN 2020 APPLICANTS: Let's Meet Here Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.