Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,892 members, 7,806,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

My Experience With A Ghost Changed My Previous Perception About Ghost - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience With A Ghost Changed My Previous Perception About Ghost (347 Views)

How A Beautiful 300 Level Student Changed My Life / The Message By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome That Changed My Life / Enugu Gets Modern Bus Shelters To Replace Previous Ones Damaged By Hoodlums(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Ghost Changed My Previous Perception About Ghost by kingeze88(m): 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
Growing up, I have heard many stories about ghosts. Contrary to what I believed that when people for they face judgement immediately or better still remain in the grave till judgment day, I found it difficult to believe that people could actually die and still roam around. Not just roaming around but also visible to the human eyes. Well I never believed it till yesterday evening.

I live in a small town in Enugu State. We are a family of seven including my parents and am the fourth child. I'm a lady of twenty four and known as Becky by my friends.

This particular evening that totally changed my orientation because I saw it happen before my very eyes. It was one of my neighbors. The man is a painter. He had woken up that morning as usual to go to work. It was a Monday morning. Later in the evening, he came home, took his bath and left again. His wife came to our house the next morning to inform my mom that her husband didn't come home last night. Everybody became involved and we started searching for him.

On Thursday,he was found where he had gone to paint on Monday which was three days. He was lying there unconscious, beaten by the rain. But instead of the cloth his wife said he was wearing when he left on Monday evening he had on a black trouser and black shirt he wore to work in the morning.

He was rushed to the hospital. When he was able to speak, he narrated what had happened. He said there was a woman who had been chasing him most nights in his dreams. So this Monday morning, when he had left and gone to work he saw the woman for real. He was scared to death and when the woman disappeared, he fainted. After saying this he kicked the bucket.

Everyone including me was amazed because his wife and kids said they had seen him that Monday evening, yet from what the man said it was clear he never came home after work.

Then the question remains who came home then? Who was it the family saw that evening? Some said it's his ghost. For me I didn't believe ghosts exist but now am confused. Was it really a ghost?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Ghost Changed My Previous Perception About Ghost by Ladylite: 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
He will roam the earth for a while.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Ghost Changed My Previous Perception About Ghost by mamaafrik(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
It's demond who entered the flesh of such person to manipulate the living ones
Re: My Experience With A Ghost Changed My Previous Perception About Ghost by DaddyRochie1642: 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
Why did you post that girl's picture or is she the ghost?

To Slap you dey hungry me.
Re: My Experience With A Ghost Changed My Previous Perception About Ghost by donbachi(m): 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
Just remove the mucus from a dog's eye and apply it on ur own...u will be seeing ghost.try it.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Ghost Changed My Previous Perception About Ghost by XXII: 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
What's the title of the story book?
The write-up portrays a female as the narrator, but you're male.
So what should we go with?
Re: My Experience With A Ghost Changed My Previous Perception About Ghost by johnkey: 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
i don't care, just want suck in those chocolate titties
Re: My Experience With A Ghost Changed My Previous Perception About Ghost by HomerTimpson: 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2020
donbachi:
Just remove the mucus from a dog's eye and apply it on ur own...u will be seeing ghost.try it.
have you tried it yourself sire?
Re: My Experience With A Ghost Changed My Previous Perception About Ghost by Ghostrye: 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2020
donbachi:
How many ghosts have you seen lately
Re: My Experience With A Ghost Changed My Previous Perception About Ghost by donbachi(m): 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ghostrye:
How many ghosts have you seen lately
so many..just try it.
Re: My Experience With A Ghost Changed My Previous Perception About Ghost by Ghostrye: 12:36am On Aug 05, 2020
donbachi:
so many..just try it.
I already have four eyes bro, I don't plan on adding any more pairs to it so thanks, but no thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Zone 13 Ukpo Police Arrests Knight Who Resigned From Anglican Diocese Of Awka / Lady Wears Wedding Dress To Boyfriend's Work And Demand He Marries Her Instantly / A Section should be created on nairaland For Police Brutality And Sars.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.