Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:58 AM

. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / . (708 Views)

I Need Graphic Design and Video Advert / One Time OFFER To Learn Graphic Designing, 3D Modeling And Programming / Were To Get A Proffessional Knowledge On Graphic Designing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
Re: . by JimmyfixDesigns: 11:40pm On Aug 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: . by Vock(m): 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
marvelphysics:
Good day nl members
I need good computer apps to learn graphic design, 2d and 3d pic and videos and other stuffs like that

Pls anyone that has materials, programs and such so one can learn with pc and wants to give or share for free
Pls i recide in lagos
My contact details is in ma signature below
And also pls drop here the names of good pc apps that i can download myself

With 5k, I will give you all the cracked apps you need (corel draw, Adobeillustrator, photoshop, Adobe aftereffects, Premiere pro etc), fonts, mockups and other graphics materials.
I will also give great courses on graphics, animation, video editing and photography. Just have a large storage to collect.
090 391 .. 98421

If you don't have 5k, please don't contact me

(1) (Reply)

Dear Graphic Designers, I Need You All Advice And Recommendation / 2d Animators Get In Here!!!! / The Best Way To Record Video With Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.