Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Nn - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nn (183 Views)

nn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nn by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
N

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nn by ApostleAnarchy(m): 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
OP, very nice article. Though I do all these, this knowledge is very rare.
What's your source of all this information op?

Long Before now, I lived life like a normal Nigerian would, smoking when I felt like and indulging in some other things I won't mention here but on setting my life and trust upon God, I saw deeper hidden truth about all these things and I found myself doing these things you mentioned ,like talking to myself, after celibacy- very high self esteem, knowing people's thoughts, after quitting drugs- supernatural attention in whatever I do and so many other gifts from God.
My knowledge was gotten from God in summary. That's why I ask, how did you know these truths OP

2 Likes

Re: Nn by ApostleAnarchy(m): 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
BTW it's better you posted it here than your Journal.
For me, I keep stuffs like this to myself to avoid any interference with my soul

1 Like

Re: Nn by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
From reading and being more focused on myself, really. Articles, Google searches, non fiction books, philosophies like Buddhism, Stoicism, minimalism, etc. Just learning. The moment you start aiming to be a better you, you come across these things. It wasn't all in one day or one place.

By God, I guess that's how you name the energy and connection we have with the world, maybe universe.

1 Like

Re: Nn by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
ApostleAnarchy:
BTW it's better you posted it here than your Journal.
For me, I keep stuffs like this to myself to avoid any interference with my soul
Yeah. I felt someone else might gain from it at least.

1 Like

Re: Nn by ApostleAnarchy(m): 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
0DDA0:
Yeah. I felt someone else might gain from it at least.
yeah, I hope so. ItsI common knowledge that we Nigerians don't like reading whatever isn't top_gist but all the same, welldone

1 Like

Re: Nn by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ha. True that. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Practices,exercises And Prayers To Attract Lasting Wealth / The World Need To Learn Religion Tolerance From The Yorubas / Negativities Associated With Greatness Before Manifestation (volume 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.