Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,887 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Moving Objects In Your Body - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Moving Objects In Your Body (2922 Views)

Masquerade Spotted Chilling On Moving Bus In Lagos / Nigeria Historical Thread: Post Any Ancient Ruins/artefacts/objects/ / He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving Objects In Your Body by SteamSetting: 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
So this is the problem. I have been trying to keep it to myself for a while. There are satanic deposit s in my body. They do move but they are actually gateways for demons into your body. It feels like something is squeezing your muscles or bones at times. They grow in size and continue to feed on your blood including the food you eat. If you notice that you're always going to the toilet every 15 mins or that you are always sick with no diagnosis. Their method of operation is as follows.
These satanic deposits are actually gateways for demons into your body as I said. They want to live threw you. There is nothing you can take in this world that will remove them. They use poison and spiritual poison to destroy your system and you immune system and that is why you feel weak at times. You can bind and cast it will not work cause they are technically not inside your body. They are inside the deposits which belong to them. The big ones are located at certain points or 7 critical locations in your body that are critical to your well being. Google 7 Chakra locations. The top of your head, in between your eyes, your throat, above your abdomen, your heart, below your belie button and your lower back. If you experience pain in any of these areas is because they are trying to suck it drain your energy while injecting you with poison. They come with serpents and use the serpents which are invisible to the eyes to inject poison into your body to weaken you. You can't see them but they are there. Their ultimate goal is to keep you enslaved to their idols and to divert away your wealth and glory.
I suffered this problem and mine started about 4 years ago. There was no hospital that we didn't visit, no consultant. Infact my family members thought I was crazy but they could see me looking like an aids patient. This went on for 3 years until I decided to turn to God fully. I started with the basic of healing and was amazed that the things in the Bible were true. Infact I got to a point in my faith that I can't remember when last I had headache. I use to depend on pastor's but God through his spirit revealed to me how to use the word of God and that I was already healed. I just had to believe it and keep confessing healing scriptures. When I started the sickness or pain will not go immediately but I persisted and after a few months, healing became trivial to me. I can command a bleeding to stop and it will immediately.
So you may ask why can't apply it to this case, the reason why is that deposits can only be removed by taking the flesh and blood of Jesus. You need to take communion like medicine. The life of God in the flesh neutralizes the poison while the blood destroy a the deposits. There's a lot I would have loved to share on the life of God. It is the reason why Jesus came. A lot of Christians don't know about the life inside of them and how powerful it is. That life is indestructible. It has healing and everything in it. It is the life of Jehovah. John 10:10 It is the reason Jesus came. He didn't come for us to go to heaven.
There is the curse of death in everything in this world. That is why every thing decays. Everything has a decay constant. Roman 8 19 - 23. Sickness disease they are all agents of death and sin is the sting of it. That is why Jesus died for us to escape this corruption that started when Adam sinned and hence the curse of death. I have experienced a bit of this life and I can tell you that it is wonderful. I went 7 days fasting and praying within 18 hours only eating one meal a day at 3pm. I was amazed. I started the fast at 6pm and to holy communion and that was it. I then took holy communion at 12 am and didn't eat or drink water from 6pm to 12 noon the next day I never felt so refreshed and full of energy. I never had thirst or hunger only when I broke the fast that hunger and thirst came in like a deluge. The Spirit of God wanted to show me the power of that life. It is inside of you if you are a Christian but there are three ways of receiving it to your body. The word, Romans 8:2 Romans 8:11 and Mark 16:18, proverbs 4: 20-23. Meditate on scriptures of life. Second, the holy communion please take holy communion with a whole bread and not sliced bread to get the effect. And lastly praying in the Spirit I for: 14 2 and 4. So back to my story
They are of occultic origin. My father's village is responsible. These villagers dedicate someone to an idol whom they use to for wealth, prosperity and glory. The demons use the person as a gateway to interact with the physical world. These occultic people syphone your wealth by cursing items that you buy. Those items actually belong to the idol so anytime you purchase an item, you are indirectly paying or diverting your wealth away. These agents from the village follow you wherever you go. They appear invisible but I do see them at times very well. They are always there with you no matter where you are even in church. You can't see them unless the Spirit of God let's you see them. God opened my eyes to see the origin of my problem after I had done everything including multiple deliverance, fasting praying. There was nothing I didn't do for 3 years and I cried to him and he opened my eyes to see them. A lot of people don't know that demons are everywhere even inchurch. Anywhere on this earth is fair game because Satan's Adamic lease hasn't expired. Finally, the man you married mummy was a member of occult. Of recent, I have been waiting on God for direction. I believe he has heard me. Some if these agents do follow you in form of birds. If you notice birds especially black ones following you please visit a pastor and start taking holy communion.

2 Likes

Re: Moving Objects In Your Body by Angelqlerilx(m): 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
Thank you for your msg.
Pls drop your phone number here to enable me to ask relevant questions from you
Re: Moving Objects In Your Body by Jessy8811: 11:52am On Jun 07, 2023
SteamSetting:
So this is the problem. I have been trying to keep it to myself for a while. There are satanic deposit s in my body. They do move but they are actually gateways for demons into your body. It feels like something is squeezing your muscles or bones at times. They grow in size and continue to feed on your blood including the food you eat. If you notice that you're always going to the toilet every 15 mins or that you are always sick with no diagnosis. Their method of operation is as follows.
These satanic deposits are actually gateways for demons into your body as I said. They want to live threw you. There is nothing you can take in this world that will remove them. They use poison and spiritual poison to destroy your system and you immune system and that is why you feel weak at times. You can bind and cast it will not work cause they are technically not inside your body. They are inside the deposits which belong to them. The big ones are located at certain points or 7 critical locations in your body that are critical to your well being. Google 7 Chakra locations. The top of your head, in between your eyes, your throat, above your abdomen, your heart, below your belie button and your lower back. If you experience pain in any of these areas is because they are trying to suck it drain your energy while injecting you with poison. They come with serpents and use the serpents which are invisible to the eyes to inject poison into your body to weaken you. You can't see them but they are there. Their ultimate goal is to keep you enslaved to their idols and to divert away your wealth and glory.
I suffered this problem and mine started about 4 years ago. There was no hospital that we didn't visit, no consultant. Infact my family members thought I was crazy but they could see me looking like an aids patient. This went on for 3 years until I decided to turn to God fully. I started with the basic of healing and was amazed that the things in the Bible were true. Infact I got to a point in my faith that I can't remember when last I had headache. I use to depend on pastor's but God through his spirit revealed to me how to use the word of God and that I was already healed. I just had to believe it and keep confessing healing scriptures. When I started the sickness or pain will not go immediately but I persisted and after a few months, healing became trivial to me. I can command a bleeding to stop and it will immediately.
So you may ask why can't apply it to this case, the reason why is that deposits can only be removed by taking the flesh and blood of Jesus. You need to take communion like medicine. The life of God in the flesh neutralizes the poison while the blood destroy a the deposits. There's a lot I would have loved to share on the life of God. It is the reason why Jesus came. A lot of Christians don't know about the life inside of them and how powerful it is. That life is indestructible. It has healing and everything in it. It is the life of Jehovah. John 10:10 It is the reason Jesus came. He didn't come for us to go to heaven.
There is the curse of death in everything in this world. That is why every thing decays. Everything has a decay constant. Roman 8 19 - 23. Sickness disease they are all agents of death and sin is the sting of it. That is why Jesus died for us to escape this corruption that started when Adam sinned and hence the curse of death. I have experienced a bit of this life and I can tell you that it is wonderful. I went 7 days fasting and praying within 18 hours only eating one meal a day at 3pm. I was amazed. I started the fast at 6pm and to holy communion and that was it. I then took holy communion at 12 am and didn't eat or drink water from 6pm to 12 noon the next day I never felt so refreshed and full of energy. I never had thirst or hunger only when I broke the fast that hunger and thirst came in like a deluge. The Spirit of God wanted to show me the power of that life. It is inside of you if you are a Christian but there are three ways of receiving it to your body. The word, Romans 8:2 Romans 8:11 and Mark 16:18, proverbs 4: 20-23. Meditate on scriptures of life. Second, the holy communion please take holy communion with a whole bread and not sliced bread to get the effect. And lastly praying in the Spirit I for: 14 2 and 4. So back to my story
They are of occultic origin. My father's village is responsible. These villagers dedicate someone to an idol whom they use to for wealth, prosperity and glory. The demons use the person as a gateway to interact with the physical world. These occultic people syphone your wealth by cursing items that you buy. Those items actually belong to the idol so anytime you purchase an item, you are indirectly paying or diverting your wealth away. These agents from the village follow you wherever you go. They appear invisible but I do see them at times very well. They are always there with you no matter where you are even in church. You can't see them unless the Spirit of God let's you see them. God opened my eyes to see the origin of my problem after I had done everything including multiple deliverance, fasting praying. There was nothing I didn't do for 3 years and I cried to him and he opened my eyes to see them. A lot of people don't know that demons are everywhere even inchurch. Anywhere on this earth is fair game because Satan's Adamic lease hasn't expired. Finally, the man you married mummy was a member of occult. Of recent, I have been waiting on God for direction. I believe he has heard me. Some if these agents do follow you in form of birds. If you notice birds especially black ones following you please visit a pastor and start taking holy communion.
Am going through the same thing my phone number is 08108948934 on WhatsApp please chat me up . Or drop your number so I can chat you
Re: Moving Objects In Your Body by Jessy8811: 11:53am On Jun 07, 2023
Angelqlerilx:
Thank you for your msg.
Pls drop your phone number here to enable me to ask relevant questions from you
my phone number is 08108948934 on WhatsApp please chat me up. I am going through similar thing
Re: Moving Objects In Your Body by ewa26: 11:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
umri we bumadu ok
Re: Moving Objects In Your Body by Lawboi22(m): 10:56am On Dec 07, 2023
I have similar issue
Re: Moving Objects In Your Body by Castaneda214: 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2023
Moving objects can encompass a wide array of items, from small delicate belongings to large and heavy items shifting from one place to another. The process involves a meticulous orchestration of logistics, whether it's the careful packing of fragile possessions or the strategic maneuvering of cumbersome furniture or machinery. When it comes to large and heavy item moving specialized equipment and expertise become paramount, ensuring safety and efficiency in transporting these substantial objects. Whether it's a residential relocation or industrial transfer, the handling of such weighty articles demands meticulous planning and execution to guarantee a seamless transition while safeguarding both the items and the spaces they traverse.

(1) (Reply)

An Igbo Sacred Plant / Osisi Kanku Killed And Confirmed Dead. / Black Mothers Have Lost It - Bad Parenting Culture(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.