Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

This Is My Experience Trading On Binary - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is My Experience Trading On Binary (384 Views)

Court Orders Binance To Release Names, Details Of Nigerians Trading On Platform / The Quick Way To Deposit And Withdraw Funds On Binary (deriv) In 2021 / Make Consistent Money On Binary Option(free Signal Inclusive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is My Experience Trading On Binary by Smartjohns(m): 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
Hi guys.

Some of you may have read or heard about trading binary options, well if you have and you have interest then this thread is for you.

Looking at the current rate of naira against dollars anyone would jump at any opportunity to earn $$$ at the comfort of your home, so take advantage of this opportunity which am presenting on a platter.

A few month ago, I discussed about my strategy and offered to give it manuals for N5,000 (check my profile)

Since then a lot of events have occurred which didn't afford me the opportunity to keep to the market so I stop until thing were back to normal.

Now an back and willing to work with professionals and freshers in the Binary sphere, and if you're wondering my strategy still works even better.

Been killing the market so I can get my groove before I fully resume.

You can message me on WhatsApp, if you need my strategy (check my bio)

Huge discount and Refund policy awaits anyone that out tonight!
Re: This Is My Experience Trading On Binary by 50power: 12:44am On Aug 12, 2020
If you need your national ID card for online transactions such binary options and you have only the identification number slip, see the solution. click here https://articlemama..com/p/i-will-design-your-national-id-card-for.html
Re: This Is My Experience Trading On Binary by Nobody: 4:23am On Aug 12, 2020
50power:
If you need your national ID card for online transactions such binary options and you have only the identification number slip, see the solution. click here https://articlemama..com/p/i-will-design-your-national-id-card-for.html
please how true is this? Won't there be problem?? Have people tried it on binance and luno and it worked?
Re: This Is My Experience Trading On Binary by Smartjohns(m): 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
50power:

Creat your own thread now, what up with you?
Re: This Is My Experience Trading On Binary by Austinobisnr(m): 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
I'm interested

(1) (Reply)

Help / Where Can I Purchase Electrical Fittings / Do You Own A Logistics Bike? Earn Extra Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.