Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

I Want To Learn Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Programming (671 Views)

Learn Programming, Graphics & Animation Free!!: Nairaland Group Project / I Want To Learn Programming In 2018 / I Want To Learn Programming, Where Do I Start From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Programming by Aestheticsdude(m): 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
I want to learn HTML and Java, pls how can I start learning. Anyone that can help?
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by VicUkegbu(m): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2020
Freecodecamp.org
Atleast for now...
And also create stuffs while learning

Forget those online tutorials..I most times doesn't teach you to code
It teaches you how to code what is taught..in the broader sense your knowledge is limited

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming by Aestheticsdude(m): 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
VicUkegbu:
Freecodecamp.org
Atleast for now...

It teaches you how to code what is taught..in the broader sense your knowledge is limited

Thanks
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by AkinseteK(m): 8:27am On Aug 19, 2020
Aestheticsdude:
I want to learn HTML and Java, pls how can I start learning. Anyone that can help?

contact me on 08034089466 for a one on one training in web development, software development and digital marketing

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming by kabeerhabe(m): 2:15am On Aug 20, 2020
Just whatsapp me and screnshot this message along. You will thank God by His grace. 08093921440
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by greatict: 11:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
You need to indicate your background, so that to know your starting point or appropriate entry level?
What is your formal education level?
What is your field of study?
Where does your interest lie in computing? software engineering, mobile app development, data science, system analysis, web design /hosting
Your answer to these questions would determine the right path to take through C++, Java, Python, PHP, Visual Basic, 08039500566

Re: I Want To Learn Programming by ShiningStar001(m): 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
VicUkegbu:
Freecodecamp.org
Atleast for now...

Good evening sir.. About the "online tutorial" statement you made, I'm using w3school currently, I don't know if its good?
I'm actually learning HTML
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by VicUkegbu(m): 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
ShiningStar001:

Good evening sir.. About the "online tutorial" statement you made, I'm using w3school currently, I don't know if its good?
I'm actually learning HTML

It's also very nice but I started with freecodecamp although I tried w3school for CSS
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by AyDripper1(m): 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
VicUkegbu:
Freecodecamp.org
Atleast for now...

pleasw what of programming hub
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by ShiningStar001(m): 8:55am On Aug 24, 2020
VicUkegbu:

It's also very nice but I started with freecodecamp although I tried w3school for CSS
OK sir.
Thank you.!
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by edunwanna: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
Find freelance WebDesign and programming jobs, including many other IT based jobs at >> https:// dailyjobsnigeria.com /job/senior-software-engineer/

(1) (Reply)

AWS, Twilio, Digitalocean, IBM Cloud Credits For Sale / React Native Or Flutter Which Is Better? / Website Design By A Django Noob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.