Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Basic Web Design Html E-book - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Basic Web Design Html E-book (322 Views)

Design HTML Button Using CSS / For Young And Basic Web Development HOP IN / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basic Web Design Html E-book by Mentoli: 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
in this web design course you will

1 explore the stucture of the world wide web (www)

2 learn the basic principles of web document

3 create html document

4 view a html document in a browser

5 use HTML tags for text ,headings ,paragraphs and list

6 Insert character tags into a HTML document

7 Insert an inline graphic image into a HTML documents

8 Add special characters to an HTML document

9 insert horizontal lines into a HTML documents

Click the download here button to download the PDF

More web design/development ,and digital marketing books to be uploaded
follow this link to download the pdf https://9icely.com/developing-basic-web-page-html-pdf/
Re: Basic Web Design Html E-book by Jas80: 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2020
This guy u are funny o, look at the poor website you made, I wonder what will be on your e-book.

You can't DIY and you want to teach me. Come on man
Re: Basic Web Design Html E-book by Mentoli: 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2020
Jas80:
This guy u are funny o, look at the poor website you made, I wonder what will be on your e-book.

You can't DIY and you want to teach me. Come on man
Really ? lets see that great site you made
Re: Basic Web Design Html E-book by Jas80: 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
Mentoli:
Really ? lets see that great site you made

Oga go and work on ur website jawe
Re: Basic Web Design Html E-book by Mentoli: 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
Jas80:

Oga go and work on ur website jawe
Says a guy asking of how to create/use div in Css grin cheesy .thanks for the recommendation
Re: Basic Web Design Html E-book by Jas80: 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
Mentoli:
Says a guy asking of how to create/use div in Css grin cheesy .thanks for the recommendation

Lol, funnily, I am not teaching anybody css or responsive design because I have not mastered it, I am not like you grin, teach urself b4 you teach others what you don't know. Apart from that I think you should learn responsive design instead of wasting ur time trying to think you are better than me.
Re: Basic Web Design Html E-book by Mentoli: 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2020
Jas80:

Lol, funnily, I am not teaching anybody css or responsive design because I have not mastered it, I am not like you grin, teach urself b4 you teach others what you don't know. Apart from that I think you should learn responsive design instead of wasting ur time trying to think you are better than me.
(dont think you are better than me ) sound childish!, I can't compare my self with someone i've never seen any of his project .bye you must be happy you got that attention you wanted :d
Re: Basic Web Design Html E-book by Jas80: 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2020
Mentoli:
(dont think you are better than me ) sound childish!, I can't compare my self with someone i've never seen any of his project .bye you must be happy you got that attention you wanted :d

Smh, If only your website was as responsive as you.....go work bro. Nighty night small, bye

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Deploy My Website / How To View Web HTML Source Code On Your Mobile Phone / Why The Error?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.