Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Who Else Got This Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This Invite (1057 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / Who Else Got This Invite From DYNAMIC GROUP. / I Got This Invite For Interview Tomorrow. Who Know Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got This Invite by DESAN(f): 2:37am On Aug 21, 2020
Hello!!! Kindly be informed that you've been scheduled for an interview for the role of a Business Developer with Luckymall.ng @ 4th floor 16B oppt cash and Carry Allen Avenue, Ikeja by 10am Sat 22nd, 2020. Come along with your CV. You can send message to 07068135260 for inquires.Thanks
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by Peteru1st(m): 2:41am On Aug 21, 2020
at this century, you should know all these things are scam
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by galaxy2020(m): 2:57am On Aug 21, 2020
Which one be Hello? Scammers ni
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by Victorious12: 3:54am On Aug 21, 2020
DESAN:
Hello!!! Kindly be informed that you've been scheduled for an interview for the role of a Business Developer with Luckymall.ng @ 4th floor 16B oppt cash and Carry Allen Avenue, Ikeja by 10am Sat 22nd, 2020. Come along with your CV. You can send message to 07068135260 for inquires.Thanks
I got something similar to this too
am not going
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 6:12am On Aug 21, 2020
Peteru1st:
it's not a scam... The job posting was on Nairaland.
I didn't apply because I am in benue
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by Stanweezy(m): 7:13am On Aug 21, 2020
When you applied, you didn't inform us to apply as well maybe to determine if it is real or fake but when they finally invite you for interview you are asking us silly question

Eat alone and die alone is your name

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Invite by escohido123: 11:13am On Aug 21, 2020
Gnld
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by joviegghead: 12:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
Peteru1st:
Don't be quick to write off such as scam.
People like you won't use your head and research if the company is legit first.

All this uneducated secondary school riff raffs sef
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by Peteru1st(m): 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
joviegghead:

Don't be quick to write off such as scam.
People like you won't use your head and research if the company is legit first.

All this uneducated secondary school riff raffs sef

you're a fool, when you get an invite of such. to.....people like you come back crying you end up sitting in one network marketing meeting all in the name of you received a message from someone. don't look at the details of messages eehn, just keep going. its like you just enter Lagos. #dugbe

(1) (Reply)

Salary Scale At Finatrust Mfb / Accomodation Urgently Needed / I'm Tired Of Coming To This Section And Not Seeing Any Real Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.