Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / : (440 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

: by BeardedMeat(m): 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
;
Re: : by jidxin(m): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
BeardedMeat:
The Nigeria Bar Assocation should as a matter of security concerns, relocate the venue for this year's annual conference to Abuja. But let them first of all cancel the planned event till further notice in order to observe the atmosphere, especially now it seems some branches of the association are in opposition.

The withdrawal of the invitation extended to Government Elrufai by the NBA has been politized, ethnicized and painted with even religious colour.

Elrufai like buhari is loved by the talakawas in the north, but it's not because they see the duo as good national examples to follow, it's because the duo of Elrufai and Buhari are both incurable religious bigots and ethnic champions.

For these, the NBA may come under bandits attack during the conference. Their safety in kaduna state cannot be guaranteed.

Let the leadership act fast.
oga its online naaa
Re: : by XXXXTENTACION: 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
jidxin:
oga its online naaa
Help me tell the a$$hole i wonder how bandits go attack them for online too undecided

people sef
Re: : by Marine54(m): 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
TRUTH !
Re: : by BeardedMeat(m): 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
jidxin:
oga its online naaa
Hahahaha Hahahahaa Hahaha it's true ooook grin

I got scared!!! grin thanks sir
Re: : by BeardedMeat(m): 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Help me tell the a$$hole i wonder how bandits go attack them for online too undecided

people sef
I am sorry. I forgot! I got scared and panicked! Hahahaha grin
Re: : by XXXXTENTACION: 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
BeardedMeat:
I am sorry. I forgot! I got scared and panicked! Hahahaha grin
Hmn why you dey panick you dey among NBA Abi you get person among them
Re: : by BeardedMeat(m): 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Hmn why you dey panick you dey among NBA Abi you get person among them
When you get issues with aboki, if you like don't run for your life.

(1) (Reply)

IMO State Has Done It Again / Nigeria Has A Population Of 200m No Country Will Foolishly Open / IGP ORDERED WIKE TO LEAVE EDO STATE WITH THREAT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.