Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / . (310 Views)

Drop your site for review / How To Submit Site For Indexing (google Tool) / Place Your Woocommerce Site Or Affiliate Marketing Site For Review And Backlinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by missfbng(f): 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
Re: . by Bigboy289(m): 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
Did you get banned by adsense sad
Re: . by 404Dev: 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
You don't even reply WhatsApp messages. Saw your other thread about this blog last week and message you asking if it was still available. You read the message and just ignored it.
Re: . by hostkobo(m): 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
missfbng:
Hi everyone! Good day.

I'm looking to sell ANOTHER blog which I left for a while to focus more on my brand's site and other projects.

This is going to be a bit long as I'm going to be dropping ALL the necessary details so that you can decide whether it's what you need before messaging as that will save us time.

Here's a total breakdown of the blog:

Domain Age: 3 years +

Monetization: CV writing. Adsense, sponsored posts and contests.

Niche: NYSC/Jobs

Traffic: As at the last time I checked the traffic (as shown in the images attached), I have a regular traffic and it's usually a little below 5000 views monthly. There's also active visits from search engines, sites I had backlinks from and also social media platforms which I have been actively posting and sharing contents.

Comments: The blog has got tons of active readers, both direct and from search engines. 99% of the comments are from real humans who do leave meaningful and related comments.

Earnings: For adsense, I have earned a total of £195.56 for the 13 months I had the ads running on the blog.
The blog has also earned a decent amount from CV rewriting, loan/plan/proposal writing, sponsored posts and corpers requesting a shoutout/repost/post.

Backlinks: The blog has got good, organic backlink profile from reputable and clean sites. They come from people who put up posts on their sites and use mine as reference. No paid backlink or any sort on the blog.

Url state: The url is safe and not banned from adsense or social media platforms. It is also placed only on safe sites for either backlinking or filling a comment form.

What will the buyer get?
Any person buying the blog will get the domain, instagram page (with a few followers), email list of 500 + active Nigerian users (both job seekers and corpers) and support.

How to improve the blog?
The blog is active and get very good traffic from search engine.

There are some posts that can be updated to double the search already coming from search engine. Affiliate links can be added if you can get good products corpers or job seekers would love. Also, a few new articles and an application to adsense can get an approval in no time.

Any major hit?
Google and other search engines have always looked favourably on the blog and it has never suffered any major hit during all the updates and even very old articles (as old as 2017 posts) still rank just fine. Each time I login, I still see new keywords that are searched for and they are always bringing in good traffic.

Why selling it off?
I know that this site brings in good income especialy from corpers passing out as some of them are interested in CV, loan, grant, proposal writing etc; and affiliate or ads running on it can still bring in steady income.
However, I have a site for my brand now, 2 other sites I want to use for dropshipping and education, alongside some other projects I'm running with a partner. For these reasons, I really lack the time to focus on building this blog to the point I would have loved to take it to.
Of course if I get a buyer, I'll be willing to support you, share ideas and tips on how you can make the best out of the blog.

Price? I'm willing to give this blog out to the buyer with the highest bid.

Site url - potential buyers will get it when they indicate interest.

I'm open to take any questions if you still need clarification.

Message me here for url https:///2349044856545

Isnt the url nysctales.com.ng?
how much?

regards
HK
Re: . by missfbng(f): 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
Bigboy289:
Did you get banned by adsense sad
no. It's not banned.
Re: . by missfbng(f): 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
hostkobo:

Isnt the url nysctales.com.ng?
how much?

regards
HK
Let me know your offer.
Re: . by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
missfbng:
Let me know your offer.

(1) (Reply)

These Are The 5 Websites I Thought You Have Never Seen Before / Get High Quality Automated Bitcoin, Forex And Binary Broker PHP Script ( Demo) / How To Unblock Website/blog URL On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.