Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / .... (696 Views)

Practical Ways To Remain Free From Sin And Demonic Control. / Be Free From Masturbation In The Name Of Jesus Christ. / Breaking Free From Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by LiamDazh(m): 11:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
Re: .... by qwertyboss(m): 11:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
LiamDazh:
Please I need help... I need spiritual deliverance from witchcraft manipulation and oppression over my life (I know the person behind this issue though cause he threatened to deal with me severely in school and he said he will make sure that not he but "We" will see that I wouldn't finish school). Honestly I almost dropped out of school due to attacks and sickness that couldn't even be traced. I'm a 21 years old guy and I'm a student of pti. I base at Ph . I have had plans over time on attending Synagogue church of all nations to see Prophet T.B Joshua (Which I feel will be very tough due to the kind of person he is) concerning this issue but due to lack of finance to travel and to take care of myself over there it hasn't been possible because I'm not working and I'm only a student. There's actually no funds to execute my plan. This problem has made me sick to the point I became completely unrecognizable physically. I've become so weak and lean over the years. I've tried going to hospital concerning this issue but medical report so far says I'm fine. I have said to myself I wouldn't consult any native doctor or herbalist for help or answer. Its be 2 years now and I've told myself even if God refuse to answer me I will rather stay like this which I know is impossible because I know all things is possible with God so I'm just praying and waiting on him for this long. Please I need your help to be set free from this evil demonic yoke and oppression as soon as possible. I always feel things moving inside of me. I feel weak and I've become so lean. sometimes at night I get sleep paralysis which has led me to be even draw so close to God in prayers/studying the word and it has been truly helping me with my faith. Its just the grace of God that is keeping me going and I know he truly loves me. I've learnt so much about God through this experience and I've been seeing his mighty hand over my life. The thing is I just want to be set free totally and I know God can do it. Please I need your help, assistance and advice. God bless you as you save a brother who needs God's spiritual deliverance.

PS: I never believed in witchcraft until I became a victim. Of a truth nollywood is indeed REAL... God help us all in jesus name, Amen.
Rule number one : stop believing!
Once you believe they can harm you, you lose

4 Likes

Re: .... by LiamDazh(m): 11:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
The witch has attacked me once at a friend's house spiritually at night and my friend's mom who happened to be a strong believer sensed it and ran to were I was sleeping. she anointed my head with oil when I was having the sleep paralysis and raised an alarm for everyone to wake up. That's how prayers started at mid-night and she told me all what that was happening to me to which I confirmed. Like I said I know what I'm saying. I'm not even myself anymore. I know by now I would have been dead a long time ago if not I surrendered my life to God as a born again
Re: .... by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 24, 2020
All this witchcraft stuff undecided

Have you tried knowing or asking the said person behind this what your crime was??

2 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 24, 2020
LiamDazh:
The witch has attacked me once at a friend's house spiritually at night and my friend's mom who happened to be a strong believer sensed it and ran to were I was sleeping. she anointed my head with oil when I was having the sleep paralysis and raised an alarm for everyone to wake up. That's how prayers started at mid-night and she told me all what that was happening to me to which I confirmed. Like I said I know what I'm saying. I'm not even myself anymore. I know by now I would have been dead a long time ago if not I surrendered my life to God as a born again
Prayers of The Righteous: The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. James 5:16
Bro, this shows you are so far from God your creator.
Is there anything too big for God to handle?
Bro pray and fast fervently, make prayer your day to day activities and you will see those problems that troubles you will flee from you in a thousand way
Re: .... by davidinchrist(m): 12:43am On Aug 24, 2020
LiamDazh:
Please I need help... I need spiritual deliverance from witchcraft manipulation and oppression over my life (I know the person behind this issue though cause he threatened to deal with me severely in school and he said he will make sure that not he but "We" will see that I wouldn't finish school). Honestly I almost dropped out of school due to attacks and sickness that couldn't even be traced. I'm a 21 years old guy and I'm a student of pti. I base at Ph . I have had plans over time on attending Synagogue church of all nations to see Prophet T.B Joshua (Which I feel will be very tough due to the kind of person he is) concerning this issue but due to lack of finance to travel and to take care of myself over there it hasn't been possible because I'm not working and I'm only a student. There's actually no funds to execute my plan. This problem has made me sick to the point I became completely unrecognizable physically. I've become so weak and lean over the years. I've tried going to hospital concerning this issue but medical report so far says I'm fine. I have said to myself I wouldn't consult any native doctor or herbalist for help or answer. Its be 2 years now and I've told myself even if God refuse to answer me I will rather stay like this which I know is impossible because I know all things is possible with God so I'm just praying and waiting on him for this long. Please I need your help to be set free from this evil demonic yoke and oppression as soon as possible. I always feel things moving inside of me. I feel weak and I've become so lean. sometimes at night I get sleep paralysis which has led me to be even draw so close to God in prayers/studying the word and it has been truly helping me with my faith. Its just the grace of God that is keeping me going and I know he truly loves me. I've learnt so much about God through this experience and I've been seeing his mighty hand over my life. The thing is I just want to be set free totally and I know God can do it. Please I need your help, assistance and advice. God bless you as you save a brother who needs God's spiritual deliverance. Please I beg you in the name of God don't tell me that I'm only being delusional about this. I know what I'm saying please. believe me and just help me with your responses. I really need them. Thanks

James 4:7
STEP 1. Therefore SUBMIT ("total" surrender) to God.
STEP 2. Resist the devil AND he will FLEE from you.

James 4.8
Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

May Jesus bless you.
Re: .... by ZiriMane(m): 1:10am On Aug 24, 2020
Since you are now born again Love God more and keep all his commandments.
Search the Word (The Bible) to know the Truth...and the truth shall set you free.
It's all in your head. Nothing is wrong with you but your mind playing tricks on your body that is why you are getting skinny. Begin to think that you were never under any spell, that the one who threatened you was only blabbing when he confronted you... You just have to do these
Pray seriously at every given opportunity. It's your life that's at stake.
with all belief that you are free from all oppression and begin to watch how you get your turn around
Flee from Sin don't just walk away from it...Flee
Re: .... by JourneytoEL(f): 6:56am On Aug 24, 2020
Call this number, she is a genuine woman of God in owerri. Tell her a member gave her number to you and relate your experiences. She will pray for you over the phone, or tell you to come for Thursday deliverance. 07031015815- Pastor Ugonna, Jehovah Jireh min.
Re: .... by OpenYourEyes1: 7:30am On Aug 24, 2020
LiamDazh:

You could Send me a message let's talk.
I will reply once I see your message.
Re: .... by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:13am On Aug 24, 2020
Do you do midnight prayers daily without failure? If no, then develop it as a habit and the problem will vanish. Download effective audio prayers online, pastor Olukoya's prayers will help you.
Re: .... by LiamDazh(m): 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
Please send me your number and facebook name. I'm a novice on nairaland so i don't know to really use it well. pls I need your help concerning my post about demonic bondage @OpenYourEyes1. please reply me. My number is 09016957605
Re: .... by OpenYourEyes1: 6:25am On Aug 25, 2020
LiamDazh:
Please send me your number and facebook name. I'm a novice on nairaland so i don't know to really use it well. pls I need your help concerning my post about demonic bondage @OpenYourEyes1. please reply me. My number is 09016957605

We could communicate on Telegram.
Are you on Telegram?

You can email me here:
openyoureyes3@yahoo.com
Re: .... by LiamDazh(m): 11:51am On Aug 25, 2020
No. Okay I will email you
Re: .... by lawrykings(m): 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
Believe in Jesus' Sacrifice on the Cross as a sealed redemption for you.

Sacrifice yourSELF for Christ (follow him sincerely)

study your Bible to hear him daily.

Pray with every word you hear from him

this is where the utmost deliverance is.

God will heal you as you believe in him.

cheers!
Re: .... by Bloooody(m): 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
I can help you.
My uncle is a high ranking pastor in oyedepo church.
Give me your number immediately before the enemy is finished with you!
Re: .... by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
Oga, Leave Witchcraft Out Of Dis Matter Get A Job Doing 2 Help Urself.

(1) (Reply)

General Hygiene And Disease Prevention; The God Way / BREAKING: Biden Becomes 1st President To Omit ‘god’ From National Day Of Prayer / Nigeria Is Only Religious Not Spiritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.