Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,173 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

My Building Plan And Progress So Far - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Building Plan And Progress So Far (203 Views)

My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(Photos) / I'm Oluwaseun; My Building Designs Portfolio, Get Connected. / Help Me Before Termites Collapse My Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Building Plan And Progress So Far by ebijimi7(m): 3:06am On Aug 24, 2020
Good day guys
I have learnt a lot inn this forum I've learnt so many things but I'm mostly active in the properties and romance section.
So let me get straight down to business, the reason I created this thread are numerous but I would only talk about few which.
Firstly in this forum anything you want to do just don't listen to most if the advise they would give to you only take the ones that would work for you.
A year ago I posted on this section and here is the link https://www.nairaland.com/4270497/how-caan-save-year-build Going through the thread you would see some people gave good advice and some insulted me but I took the good advice and guess what I'm almost roofing my project this time I built 3 unit of a room self contain then a 3 bedroom bungalow and 2 shops in front of it on a plot of land.
So guys please don't let anybody talk you down
And please i need you guys help on how much a stone coated sheet cost and how much will it cost to roof a 3 bedroom bungalow.
Thanks guys

(1) (Reply)

Secure Your Future Happiness. Buy Plots In Chrystland Estate(epe) / For Sale I Have A Distressed Sale For 45m And The Owner Need Money Badly Am Sur / Become A Landlord In Ibeju Lekki With As Low As 850k (09091646780)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.