Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

The Proposal - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Proposal (162 Views)

Has Anyone Submitted A Business Proposal or got a grant frm any Embassy in Abuja / I Need Assistance On Writing A Proposal For Masters' Thesis. / How To Write An Effective Research Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Proposal by GillianFlashers(f): 7:24am On Aug 26, 2020
I'm not here to ask for money . I just want to plead with y'all for one thing. I just started an advertisement program on Instagram and Facebook. But, I can't exactly have a successful advert business if I have nobody to advertise to. So, I beg of you follow http://instagram.com/fella_ads. Please just follow the account. Every successful person became that way because they got the help they need. Please, don't leave me hanging

(1) (Reply)

Get Professional Plumber Services In Streatham Hill / Become A Registered And Certified Nurse In UK / Easy Way To Make Money With Your Time And Activities Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.