Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,813 members, 7,802,617 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Who Are You - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Are You (113 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Are You by emekakalu26(m): 10:13am On Aug 27, 2020
It pains me directly to the heart, to see that a lot of individuals don't know WHO they are, but yet they're living on earth.

This and more moved me into writing a book that will atleast inform the public WHO they're in education, branding, and personal gifts. Etc.

In response to that, I decided to run a launching series of this book, which will kick-up by tomorrow.

The launching series will carry the name 'Do You Want To Eat My Food?'.

To your greatness as you join this move that will at end, make you understand your BEING.
#Chukwuemeka_Kalu

(1) (Reply)

Adeleke University, 2020/2021 Direct Entry / Learn Blogging Within A Week / Let Your Skills Solve Your Financial Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.