Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,565,816 members, 5,933,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 October 2020 at 03:12 PM

The Only Thing You Need To Know To Make Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Only Thing You Need To Know To Make Money Online (5559 Views)

How You Can Build A Strong Foundation For Your Business? One Thing You Must Do / What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? / Everything You Need To Know To Register Your Nigerian Company In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Thing You Need To Know To Make Money Online by LightOnScams: 6:36pm On Aug 28
It's sad that you and I spoiled Nairaland.
I remember when Nairaland used to be fun and when everyone contributed intelligently to threads. However, these days, all we see are Business men advertising their products on Nairaland.

I won't lie, I'm also one of them.

I've come up with a solution that will boost your Nairaland Campaign and boost your business. All you now have to worry about is how to catch fun and reply threads intelligently on Nairaland.

I have a software that will help you automate most of your Nairaland Campaigns. What can this Software do?

* Track Frontpage for new threads and comment on the latest thread.

* Reply to your personal promotion threads.

* Comment on trending and new threads automatically.

* Reply to your favorite threads and boards.

Note that you must avoid using this tool to spam or promote shady links. I tried Promoting some CPA offers from Cpa Lead unknown to me that Nairaland has banned promotion from this website.

Check my Posts for more details grin

Nairaland moderators won't hesitate to ban your account if you use this tool in a bad way.

Who's this Tool for

This tool is for you, if

* You promote your services on selected threads.

* You want to be first to comment grin

* You have a personal thread for your business.

* You want to promote on FP posts.

* You're too busy with your work or spouse grin

For more details about the software and maybe you need me to personalize it to your taste. Quickly send me a message at

invasiondude404@gmail.com

COST: N5000 N1999

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: The Only Thing You Need To Know To Make Money Online by LightOnScams: 12:49am On Aug 30
Contact me today. Get automated!!
Re: The Only Thing You Need To Know To Make Money Online by LightOnScams: 12:50am On Aug 30
Re: The Only Thing You Need To Know To Make Money Online by LightOnScams: 12:51am On Aug 30
Re: The Only Thing You Need To Know To Make Money Online by LightOnScams: 12:52am On Aug 30
Re: The Only Thing You Need To Know To Make Money Online by LightOnScams: 12:53am On Aug 30
Re: The Only Thing You Need To Know To Make Money Online by LightOnScams: 12:54am On Aug 30
Re: The Only Thing You Need To Know To Make Money Online by LightOnScams: 12:55am On Aug 30
Re: The Only Thing You Need To Know To Make Money Online by LightOnScams: 12:56am On Aug 30
Re: The Only Thing You Need To Know To Make Money Online by LightOnScams: 1:11am On Aug 30
Re: The Only Thing You Need To Know To Make Money Online by LightOnScams: 1:21am On Aug 30
Re: The Only Thing You Need To Know To Make Money Online by LightOnScams: 1:31am On Aug 30
Re: The Only Thing You Need To Know To Make Money Online by LightOnScams: 1:41am On Aug 30
Re: The Only Thing You Need To Know To Make Money Online by LightOnScams: 3:37am On Aug 30
Re: The Only Thing You Need To Know To Make Money Online by LightOnScams: 3:42am On Aug 30
Re: The Only Thing You Need To Know To Make Money Online by LightOnScams: 3:47am On Aug 30
Re: The Only Thing You Need To Know To Make Money Online by LightOnScams: 3:52am On Aug 30
Re: The Only Thing You Need To Know To Make Money Online by LightOnScams: 3:57am On Aug 30
Re: The Only Thing You Need To Know To Make Money Online by LightOnScams: 4:02am On Aug 30
Re: The Only Thing You Need To Know To Make Money Online by LightOnScams: 4:07am On Aug 30
Re: The Only Thing You Need To Know To Make Money Online by LightOnScams: 4:12am On Aug 30
Re: The Only Thing You Need To Know To Make Money Online by LightOnScams: 4:17am On Aug 30
Re: The Only Thing You Need To Know To Make Money Online by LightOnScams: 4:22am On Aug 30
Re: The Only Thing You Need To Know To Make Money Online by LightOnScams: 4:27am On Aug 30
Re: The Only Thing You Need To Know To Make Money Online by LightOnScams: 4:32am On Aug 30
Re: The Only Thing You Need To Know To Make Money Online by LightOnScams: 4:37am On Aug 30
Re: The Only Thing You Need To Know To Make Money Online by LightOnScams: 4:42am On Aug 30
Re: The Only Thing You Need To Know To Make Money Online by LightOnScams: 4:47am On Aug 30
Re: The Only Thing You Need To Know To Make Money Online by LightOnScams: 4:52am On Aug 30
Re: The Only Thing You Need To Know To Make Money Online by LightOnScams: 4:57am On Aug 30
Re: The Only Thing You Need To Know To Make Money Online by LightOnScams: 5:02am On Aug 30

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (108) (Reply)

Despite Recession, Cement Companies Report Over N570 Billion / Thread For Exchange Rate For B Pound-naira Daily / See List Of 30 Fast Selling Items You Can Export From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.