Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / . (360 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Frankicent(m): 11:52am On Aug 29, 2020
Re: . by sageb: 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
Frankicent:
Good morning, I need your options and suggestions. Before the Pandemic and lockdown. I was deep in the process of changing my department. As the issue started, we all went back home. I'm in my mid 20's. Few years from now I'll be 30.

I Don't want regrets later. My mate had long graduated from the university. I'm still in school. Really painful.
I'm not a kid have seen life outside the four walls of the university. I know life outside school is brutal and tough. I just don't want to waste my time. Doing nothing or putting all my hope on a university degree. Mind you, I do need my certificate for future reference.

You know getting a job in Nigeria is tough. Have decided to try something else. Something I should have done in my early 20's. I have interest in join the military. Due, too limited information. I recent applied for Nigerian police recruitment.

Truth be told I have little or no interest in it. My main target is the nigerian Navy or Airforce. I'll like to join any if vital information is shared with me.

I have something bothering me. If luckily, I get selected as a recruit. Can I later apply for study leave so as to complete my university degree?
Or Can I later in future switch from the Nigerian police force to Navy or airforce.

Please, If you have verified information in joining the airforce or Navy. Kindly, share with me. Vital information's can't be found online. Except you ask questions. Please, pardon my burden.
from your story, what I can deduce is that. You don't have passion for police work but you prefer the Airforce. Airforce application is still on, so you should apply. If you are selected for the Airforce prog. You can suspend studies then tell the University when you intend to come back.
Re: . by Frankicent(m): 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
sageb:
from your story, what I can deduce is that. You don't have passion for police work but you prefer the Airforce. Airforce application is still on, so you should apply. If you are selected for the Airforce prog. You can suspend studies then tell the University when you intend to come back.

The page is closed.

(1) (Reply)

Will You Leave Lagos? / 17 Best Free Sewing Courses And Classes Online: Be A Professional Tailor Now / BAT: Battle Of Minds 3.0!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.