Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Mts First - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Mts First (976 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mts First by mazia(m): 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2007
hello fellow nairalanders,

Does anyone here know how successful mts first wireless have been in the wireless industry? how do they stack up against their competition like mtn,econet,glo ,rainbownet etc?

will appreciate your input.

Thanks
Re: Mts First by adewaleafolabi(m): 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2007
please whatever you do stay away far away from that company. I tried their internet service and it was home service tortue. it was damn slow and pain in the head. Overall level, go with other companies.
Re: Mts First by mazia(m): 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2007
@ade,

Are they the slowest in the industry? I thought they offered a good deal for their product.
Re: Mts First by adewaleafolabi(m): 10:01pm On Jun 21, 2007
they are the worst i know and if you feel like wasting some money why not go ahead with them one month can't kill you
Re: Mts First by derfla(m): 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2007
yes oooo, the internet is damn slow. A friend saw their offer and he deciced to give a shot. But i was not convinced and I then opted for starcomms. Now he is singing a terrible song while am glad, atleast for my wise choice.

Please, stay clear their premises if you need to be o the internet!

Wise-warning! shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Supplier For Inverter Needed With Specification / Nokia 5310 Xpressmusic / New Microfinance Banking Software - Vino

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.