Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / . (1127 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by OnlyGod: 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2011
need sb to get me one
Re: . by fishex99: 4:00am On Feb 21, 2011
Thanks for sharing. cool
Re: . by EFCCTM: 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2011
Thx 4 d info, I too is a user of it. OThers interested can try it out. It is 4 real
Re: . by Mareken: 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2011
Let nobody listen to this guy, he is a first class scammer.  I paid in N5,100 to his account and did all that he requested about 2 weeks ago but uptil now he has not sent me the software he claimed he has. I have call his number but wouldn't pick his call. When I call with a paid phone, he picked and immediately I mentioned my name, he cut off the call.  I want to advise everybody not to listen to him.  All those people that are writing in favour of him are his collaborators. Be ware!
Re: . by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 07, 2011
[size=70pt]SCAM ALERT[/size]
Re: . by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 07, 2011
What are the moderators in this section doing allowing all sort of people to post bogus claims and they keep quiet about it. Amos just sent me a text that he'll soon have my comments deleted.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2011
blink182:

What are the moderators in this section doing allowing all sort of people to post bogus claims and they keep quiet about it. Amos just sent me a text that he'll soon have my comments deleted.
why are u guys crying just use his account details to trace him, send it to me or call me,i have a close link @ EFCC, its time to take this guy down,if he doesnt come out to give proof of what he has, and the contact of those who bought and are using it successfully,i think nairaland moderators are shirking their responsibility,blink if u want your money back just call me ASAP: 07080818096,i will have security agents on his trail in no time and all those his fellow posters,folaji,EFCC,ETC,una cup don full,
Re: . by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2011
hisson3:

why are u guys crying just use his account details to trace him, send it to me or call me,i have a close link @ EFCC, its time to take this guy down,if he doesnt come out to give proof of what he has, and the contact of those who bought and are using it successfully,i think nairaland moderators are shirking their responsibility,blink if u want your money back just call me ASAP: 07080818096,i will have security agents on his trail in no time and all those his fellow posters,folaji,EFCC,ETC,una cup don full,
Thank you very much I already started to trace him, he claims to be in Kaduna but he's actually in Ekpoma. The day I paid about 30mins later when I called him to ask why i haven't gotten the software, he said he was just about to leave home to confirm my payment whereas he withdrew the money 10mins after I paid.

I hope I do not break the law in going after this guy cos when I get him if he's a student he'll pack his bags and run away. N5100 is not a lot of money but the humiliation he put me through is unheard of. Even trying to blackmail to remove my post so that more and more people can pay him, there's another thread where someone said he paid the same day with me and he received his package.  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-604307.0.html
Re: . by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2011
@ blink,can u imagine? dont worry i have all his phones tapped,he will se hell, i didnt buy from him, but i just hate the fact dat people like him make other online investors/marketers look like scam, so he shuld be taught a very goood lesson,i've been waiting for this opportunity to deal with his likes thru my new contacts @ EFCC,and all the telecom networks,already yesterday,i placed an alert on all his lines, dey are being tapped from MTN,as i speak with you i'm on my way to ikoyi to get confirmation report on wat dey have found out,dis guy is going down,someone who likely saw dis post called me today to report dat he was asking him to pay into a bank phb account i stooped the guy,i will get dat account detaile on red alert ASAP,the stupid ass is gonna regret the day he was born by the time i'm thru, if nairaland cant do the job, i''ll do it.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 14, 2011
@hisson3, can you imagine? I already blocked his oceanic account. This guy is so bold that he has refused to even abandon his mtn line. It will only be a matter of time angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Using Php To Create A Form / PHP: Five Common Causes Of White Screen Of Death / Contract Html/ui Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.