Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,942 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:15 PM

Closed thread - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Closed thread (2036 Views)

Closed thread / Closed thread / Closed thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Closed thread by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
onyiiix9523:
I'm interested
Nannyservices:

send a message on WhatsApp and I will add you, my number is below
Re: Closed thread by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
eniema:

To be honest, I thought I was the only one observing things. She's actually asking for 5k for master class to teach how to monetize online ticket booking. grin That she's asking people to pay so that you can value the knowledge gained... grin the hustle is real! And basically from what I see, its nothing extra ordinary other than getting clients which is totally your own personal hustle (alongside your contacts circle), registering a business name to start, and booking the tickets for them while you charge commission for booking. Naim person dey wan charge 5k for master class for..Lol grin cheesy cheesy
You joined because you cant make such reservations yourself. If you can, you wouldn't be in the group. that aside, I have taught you how to make reservations.

For the remaining part of the lecture I charge 5000 naira.
Three people already paid for my class and I am ok with the number. 15k won't make me a billionaire rather the persons have gained knowledge and would go ahead to earn another source of income while you keep getting worked up over who paid.
I won't be upset over your comments when you are tired, you exit the group and keep opening multiple threads where you ask for which business to start with 20,000.
Do have a nice day
Re: Closed thread by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 05, 2020
Nannyservices:

Re: Closed thread by seglabsy(m): 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
Pls add me on 08032432089
Re: Closed thread by ogashman(m): 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
I'm interested
Pls add me
Re: Closed thread by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
ogashman:
I'm interested
Pls add me
send a message to the number below
Re: Closed thread by ihimiray(m): 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nannyservices:
So many messages.... I cant reply to all so let's continue

Before I continue, let's note that you will need A master card from your bank. I prefer master card because I buy things online and most site I buy from requires the use of master card. Some persons also use verve card or Visa but if you.ask me, i will advice you go for a master card.

I have videos that will teach you step by step method to booking online and i will be available also on WhatsApp for any questions so if you are interested pls indicate.
am interested
Re: Closed thread by tabithababy(f): 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
MzBecky:
And afterwards the end goal is to pay 5k for master class. I see nothing special in what you dropped in the group apart from the regular online booking of flight via airline website which is pretty straightforward. Almost any one can do this, at least most people can do that. I know the country is hard, but luring people to the group all in the name of wanting to teach us how to monetize online booking is mischievous when you want to make money for yourself first. First you started out that you couldn't paste your videos here so that people would join you on WhatsApp just to show them how to make money booking tickets. Come out straight and rather say PAY ME 5K TO SHOW YOU HOW TO MAKE MONEY BOOKING TICKETS. And anyone challenges why you ask for that price or you feel they are a threat, you simply delete them from your group. Everyone is looking for clever ways of making money these days! Weldone

cheesy. Nairaland and scamm.

He said he çant post videos on Nairaland that we should continue the class on WhatsApp... Beginning of scam.. Master class cheesy

1 Like

Re: Closed thread by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
tabithababy:

cheesy. Nairaland and scamm.

He said he çant post videos on Nairaland that we should continue the class on WhatsApp... Beginning of scam.. Master class cheesy
How one person can be writing and quoting herself at the same time... cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
You will be fine las las...

ihimiray:
am interested
Send a message to the number below
Re: Closed thread by tabithababy(f): 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nannyservices:

How one person can be writing and quoting herself at the same time... cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
You will be fine las las...

Send a message to the number below

Who is writing, who is quoting
Re: Closed thread by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
tabithababy:

Who is writing, who is quoting
You reported my harmless post grin grin
E pain you oo
Re: Closed thread by tabithababy(f): 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
It was a scam afterall cheesy cheesy
Re: Closed thread by Santos07: 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
tabithababy:
really?
Re: Closed thread by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 21, 2020
yep
A huge scam
Let those who were scammed come out and say so or forever be pained grin grin grin
Ntor grin grin
Class was not for free, others paid and you were removed bwahahahahaha

tabithababy:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barbing Salon Business In Lagos / All About Interior Decoration / Portable Tyre Inflator Or Pump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.