Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Free Webinar: How To Create A Basic Web Page - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Webinar: How To Create A Basic Web Page (138 Views)

FREE Webinar: How To Make At Least N200k Monthly With Website Design / WEBINAR: How I Am Making Thousands Of Dollars On Upwork / Basic Web Design Tutorial In Photoshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Webinar: How To Create A Basic Web Page by abel83215: 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
Free Webinar: How To Create A Basic Web Page

===============================

In this free training, I’ll show you how to start creating web pages to showcase your

idea to your target audience so your business can become profitable in this era where

everything and everyone has gone online.

Here is what will be covered......

1. The key elements of a website that enable effective communication with browsers

2. Powerful insights to how web pages help you automate your business or your clients'

3. Top tips to create websites for your business or for your clients

4. The fabulous 5

We've worked with hundreds of companies and business owners in the last 2 decades building websites,

mobile/web applications and other application software. It all started from knowing how to create

basic web pages....we know how the digital economy works.

https://sitecoderacademy.com.ng/?wpam_id=5

(1) (Reply)

Visit My Blog For A Free Ongoing Tutorial On Html. / Convert Your Website To Android APP / FREE EBOOK: How To Launch, Nurture And Grow Your Niche Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.