Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

--- - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / --- (2641 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

--- by damola1: 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2011
---
Re: --- by Vicjustice: 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2011
Congratulation for the impressive price, hurray!!!
Re: --- by damola1: 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2011
---
Re: --- by wishlolia(f): 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2011
damola1:

I won British visa lottery through internet application and i 'm now about to go to the London, but the problem is i dont have all the money 4 the ticket, i ve got only N120k, but the ticket will cost me almost N200k. Can any1 help me with the remender of the money, i 'll pay back 10 folds when i get to the London.
Please, signal your interest by replying here and i 'll give u my details. Thanks you felow Nigerian
what a smart guy the poster is, even smarter than his shadow, but not smart enough to make a credible post. he went to wipe off his post, underminding that he's been quoted.
Re: --- by tigerpaws(f): 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2011
damola1:

I won [size=16pt]British visa lottery [/size]through internet application and i 'm now about to go to the London, but the problem is i dont have all the money 4 the ticket, i ve got only N120k, but the ticket will cost me almost N200k. Can any1 help me with the remender of the money, i 'll pay back 10 folds when i get to the London.
Please, signal your interest by replying here and i 'll give u my details. Thanks you felow Nigerian

British Visa Lottery?    undecided  There's no such thing as BRITISH VISA LOTTERY!!!!

Nice try, grin to 'solicit for FREE funds through deceit grin  cheesy  grin

I see you have been reading Mafe23's thread lately https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-526334.0.html 
if people would be genuine like Mafe cool
Re: --- by tigerpaws(f): 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2011
damola1:

---
damola1:

---

wishlolia:

what a smart guy the poster is, even smarter than his shadow, but not smart enough to make a credible post. he went to wipe off his post, underminding that he's been quoted.

grin   grin grin
Re: --- by damola1: 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2011
coooollll, so who's gonna give me the 80k, really, am gonna pay back 800k when I get the london, I hear I can pick money on the road, I will pick enuf to cover,
Re: --- by justwise(m): 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2011
damola1:

coooollll, so who's gonna give me the 80k, really, am gonna pay back 800k when I get the london, I hear I can pick money on the road, I will pick enuf to cover,

You poor criminal, they have busted you and u have the gut to post another one.
Re: --- by damola1: 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2011
oh come on justwise, u didn't just fall for that prank,

Vicjustice still got the topic in there: ' Re: Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? '

I just decided to wipe it off,

You seek too much negatives, and only that do you see, How could you ever refer to damola1 as a criminal, get real!
Re: --- by justwise(m): 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2011
damola1:

oh come on justwise, u didn't just fall for that prank,
Vicjustice still got the topic in there: ' Re: Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? '
I just decided to wipe it off,

You seek too much negatives, and only that do you see, How could you ever refer to damola1 as a criminal, get real!
Oh please get real!! how about your post tigerpaws and wishlolia quoted? You were too late to delete it, which British visa lottery did you win?
Re: --- by damola1: 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2011
Maybe you should ask wishlolia where she got her quote from?, I don't need a british lottery, I won a free business class ticket courtesy BA on behalf of my COY,

Get serious justwise, stop being naive, a prank is good enough, and that's all it should be.
Re: --- by justwise(m): 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2011
damola1:

Maybe you should ask[b] wishlolia [/b] where she got her quote from?, I don't need a british lottery, I won a free business class ticket courtesy BA on behalf of my COY,

Get serious justwise, stop being naive, a prank is good enough, and that's all it should be.

I don't need to ask her, its clearly written there that the post is from you and u  deleted it though it was too late as you have been quoted already.

It became a prank cos u got caught with ur knickers down
Re: --- by damola1: 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2011
You are a just stubborn goat. Ever wondered why Vicjustice suddenly edited the the subject again, ?

Anyway, for record purposes. Here you have it,

BA sent this in to my coy:

' Celebrations are in order. Following your company’s application, we’re delighted to announce that you’ve been hand-selected from over 1000 applicants to receive a
Business Opportunity Grant.

The grant includes 1 Business Class return flight from Lagos or Abuja to anywhere on the British Airways network. '

I was pretty delighted and was looking forward to the forum's advise as to the best destination to utilize this wonderful opportunity, as I got great partners from Hk to shenzhen, kobe, JD to Yankee, whom I look forward to seeing, and I know the value of the ticket are different from depending on location, AND here you are screaming heaven and earth, you did not read the original post, and you still been adamant, you are no longer monitoring the platform, rather becoming a pest if you have lost your sense of reason when I with a defined reputation have stated clearly how it's.
Re: --- by justwise(m): 11:36pm On Feb 22, 2011
damola1:

You are a just stubborn goat. Ever wondered why Vicjustice suddenly edited the the subject again, ?
Anyway, for record purposes. Here you have it, BA sent this in to my coy:
' Celebrations are in order. Following your company’s application, we’re delighted to announce that you’ve been hand-selected from over 1000 applicants to receive a Business Opportunity Grant. The grant includes 1 Business Class return flight from Lagos or Abuja to anywhere on the British Airways network. 'I was pretty delighted and was looking forward to the forum's advise as to the best destination to utilize this wonderful opportunity, as I got great partners from Hk to shenzhen, kobe, JD to Yankee, whom I look forward to seeing, and I know the value of the ticket are different from depending on location, AND here you are screaming heaven and earth, you did not read the original post, and you still been adamant, you are no longer monitoring the platform, rather becoming a pest if you have lost your sense of reason when I with a defined reputation have stated clearly how it's.
damola1 i saw the post about the ticket promotion when u started it yesterday, but we are not talking about that now, we are talking about your shamefull attempt to dupe pple here, which British visa lottery did u win? How come u deleted the post AFTER[b] tigerpaws and wishlolia [/b] quoted you?
Re: --- by damola1: 11:58pm On Feb 22, 2011
justwise:

damola1 i saw the post about the ticket promotion when u started it yesterday, but we are not talking about that now, we are talking about your shamefully attempt to dupe pple here, which British visa lottery did u win? How come u deleted the post AFTER[b] tigerpaws and wishlolia [/b] quoted you?

If you did see my post abt the ticket promotion, why then didn't you state that.  How can getting a ticket be related to a British visa lottery?

My post is very clear. I felt uncomfortable with the ans. vicjustice gave, and thought I shouldn't made the post in the first place, so I removed it . only after then did wishlolia decided to make a joke out of it, since you have dutifully pursued all the fraudsters out of the forum.

Even though you are pretty clear as to the contents of my initial post, how come you are now deaf and dumb to those initial post.

The post wishlolia made was dated same time as my initial post, but it's contents are different, it's like:

justwise:

I won British visa lottery through internet application and i 'm now about to go to the London, but the problem is i dont have all the money 4 the ticket, i ve got only N120k, but the ticket will cost me almost N200k. Can any1 help me with the remender of the money, i 'll pay back 10 folds when i get to the London.Please, signal your interest by replying here and i 'll give u my details. Thanks you felow Nigerian
Re: --- by justwise(m): 12:06am On Feb 23, 2011
damola1:

If you did see my post abt the ticket promotion, why then didn't you state that.  How can getting a ticket be related to a British visa lottery?
My post is very clear. I felt uncomfortable with the ans. vicjustice gave, and thought I shouldn't made the post in the first place, so I removed it . only after then did wishlolia decided to make a joke out of it, since you have dutifully pursued all the fraudsters out of the forum.
Even though you are pretty clear as to the contents of my initial post, how come you are now deaf and dumb to those initial post.
The post wishlolia made was dated same time as my initial post, but it's contents are different, it's like:

My first post here was for the British visa lottery u claimed to have won and came here to rip pple off, this got nothing to do with the promotion issue.

You are just making fool  of urself. i ask u again, which British visa lottery did u win?
Re: --- by Vicjustice: 12:06am On Feb 23, 2011
embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: --- by Vicjustice: 12:08am On Feb 23, 2011
@Damola1, the wonder shouldn't be why i eventually erased the subject, but rather why you suddenly edited both the subject and the initial post. Isn't that questionable?
Of course, i got rid of the title because it became irrelevant to the thread as you initiated the move to make me look silly, i'm appreciative to Tigerpaws and Wishlolia.
Re: --- by justwise(m): 12:14am On Feb 23, 2011
Vicjustice:

@Damola1, the wonder shouldn't be why i eventually erased the subject, but rather why you suddenly edited both the subject and the initial post. Isn't that questionable?
Of course, i got rid of the title because it became irrelevant to the thread as you initiated the move to make me look silly, i'm appreciative to Tigerpaws and Wishlolia.

Damola1 are u still here?
Re: --- by damola1: 12:29am On Feb 23, 2011
Definitely, Raining cat and dog, bad connection.
justwise:

My first post here was for the British visa lottery u claimed have won and came here to rip pple off, this got nothing to do with the promotion issue.

You are just making fool of urself. i ask u again, which British visa lottery did u win?

Please state exactly whether or not you saw any post of mine stating that I had gotten a british visa lottery?,
Re: --- by damola1: 12:35am On Feb 23, 2011
Vicjustice:

What's there to question, your statements clearly stated if I didn't have any use for the ticket, I didn't have to utilise it, I basically didn't want answers along that line, my excitement made me post as I received the notification yesternight, thinking about this at work today, decisions were made. Simple as that.

I am sorry if I made you look silly, it's not my intentions. I just didn't see any reason as to why people should discuss the subject any further. I am cool with wishlolia making a joke out of it, but totally don't make sense for justwise to brand me wrongly, that's not acceptable.

Did any of you see my post with wishlolia's contents at all?,
Re: --- by justwise(m): 12:39am On Feb 23, 2011
damola1:

What's there to question, your statements clearly stated if I didn't have any use for the ticket, I didn't have to utilise it, I basically didn't want answers along that line, my excitement made me post as I received the notification yesternight, thinking about this at work today, decisions were made. Simple as that.

I am sorry if I made you look silly, it's not my intentions. I just didn't see any reason as to why people should discuss the subject any further. I am cool with wishlolia making a joke out of it, but totally don't make sense for justwise to brand me wrongly, that's not acceptable.

Did any of you see my post with wishlolia's contents at all?,
Next time try another forum for u dodgy scam, it doesn't work here.
Re: --- by damola1: 12:43am On Feb 23, 2011
justwise:

Next time try another forum for u dodgy scam, it doesn't work here.

Next time try to base your comments on facts not your silly emotions, it doesn't work here, you can try that on other forums.
Re: --- by justwise(m): 12:46am On Feb 23, 2011
damola1:

Next time try to base your comments on facts not your silly emotions, it doesn't work here, you can try that on other forums.

The fact is there for everybody to see, tough luck with ur crime career.
Re: --- by damola1: 12:53am On Feb 23, 2011
justwise:

The fact is there for everybody to see, tough luck with your crime career.

Obviously, the facts are glaring, the records are there. Well, I actually do wish you luck in growing up, obviously, you are a kid that can't see much good around you, and the negativity as eaten you so deeply, you are now anti positive, and it's not a good thing. You need to look well before you leap. You picked on the wrong person.
Re: --- by KissIkebe(f): 11:18am On Feb 23, 2011
@Poster, if you r so concerned about people knowing that you r a thief, then why were you attempting to steal in the first place?
see how hard the guy is trying desperately to cover up the whole thing. "BRITISH LOTTERY VISA" indeed lol grin  cheesy.
For your information, i saw your both posts, especially the one you posted after vicjustice responded, that's the one we re talking about here.
Re: --- by justwise(m): 11:31am On Feb 23, 2011
Kiss_Ikebe:

@Poster, if you r so concerned about people knowing that you r a thief, then why were you attempting to steal in the first place?
see how hard the guy is trying desperately to cover up the whole thing. "BRITISH LOTTERY VISA" indeed lol grin cheesy.
For your information, i saw your both posts, especially the one you posted after vicjustice responded, that's the one we re talking about here.

God bless u
Re: --- by damola1: 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2011
Kiss_Ikebe:

see how hard the guy is trying desperately to cover up the whole thing. "BRITISH LOTTERY VISA" indeed lol grin  cheesy.

why would I be desperate?,  for what?, so that I could kiss your ikebe?,

My first post was: February 21, 2011, 10:46 PM

You can check wishlolia comments, the post she was referring to was:

Quote from: damola1 on February 21, 2011, 10:46 PM

I want to believe the time is the same, how is that related to the post after Vicjustice's comments?

which was: Yesterday at 05:05:06 PM,  and there's been no reference to that till now.

What exactly were the comments in that post anyway, that was related to some visa lottery?, can you pls re enact it, 

Seems you are delusional or probably suffering from shortsightedness
Re: --- by damola1: 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2011
justwise:

God bless u

How can God bless someone for making false statements or you think God is 'justfoolish', stop being a Goat, even you know you are a Goat, that's why it's on your profile, and As always, ' stubborn ' as a Goat. I have had absolute respect for your being protective and making this section free of scum, even though I had noticed once or twice you stepped your boundaries while trying to make hail, but at this point you need to grow up, you cannot and will not mis use that opportunity, your inability to see pass negatives will make you lose out, I am serious. I am very serious about this. You need to understand you'll only see what you seek. And if you continue to be anti positive, in your daily life it'll be so, and it'll make you lose out on so many great things out there. I will say a prayer for you.
Re: --- by justwise(m): 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2011
damola1:

How can God bless someone for making false statements or you think God is 'justfoolish', stop being a Goat, even you know you are a Goat, that's why it's on your profile, and As always, ' stubborn ' as a Goat. I have had absolute respect for your being protective and making this section free of scum, even though I had noticed once or twice you stepped your boundaries while trying to make hail, but at this point you need to grow up, you cannot and will not mis use that opportunity, your inability to see pass negatives will make you lose out, I am serious. I[b] am very serious about this. You need to understand you'll only see what you seek. And if you continue to be anti positive, in your daily life it'll be so, and it'll make you lose out on so many great things out there. I will say a prayer for you.
[/b]

I don't take lectures from a criminal minded cretins. Don't bother praying for me, if you must open ur mouth then do that and ask God for forgiveness.
Re: --- by damola1: 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2011
justwise:

[/b]

I don't take lectures from a criminal minded cretins.

Did I tell you I was a lecturer?, I am talking from experience, I don't blab, I don't make noise, I don't make proud statements, I state facts. It's people like you, people with your perception that continue to downgrade the opportunities that lie in my great country Nigeria. People who only see the negatives, rather forgetting there are millions of people who counter the negatives to make the nation what it's today, because without the counter, there would have never been a Nigeria. I doubt you can ever see any positive from Nigeria. But the point is, if you don't see it, it's your unfortunate luck. So many other people see it. And they maximize it, Nigeria is great. Once more, you need to improve on your perception, else, it's gonna continue looking blurred for you. You need to have hope and faith and see the goodness while being cautious.

I know you, I know your style, am sure, you have gone through my over 1200 post, trying to see where I got it wrong, and linking it from there to here, but alas, you cannot find anything, it's time for you to accept you have made an error this time, and apologize. it's time young man, I know you have no other forum to go to or no other job to do in real life than this, and for you to accept greatness, you must acknowledge one, you must acknowledge the facts herein, stating clearly how you have wrongly made false claims.
Re: --- by justwise(m): 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2011
damola1:
Did I tell you I was a lecturer?, I am talking from experience, I don't blab, I don't make noise, I don't make proud statements, I state facts. It's people like you, people with your perception that continue to downgrade the opportunities that lie in my great country Nigeria. People who only see the negatives, rather forgetting there are millions of people who counter the negatives to make the nation what it's today, because without the counter, there would have never been a Nigeria. I doubt you can ever see any positive from Nigeria. But the point is, if you don't see it, it's your unfortunate luck. So many other people see it. And they maximize it, Nigeria is great. Once more, you need to improve on your perception, else, it's gonna continue looking blurred for you. You need to have hope and faith and see the goodness while being cautious.
I[b] know you, I know your style, am sure, you have gone through my over 1200 post, trying to see where I got it wrong, and linking it from there to here, but alas, you cannot find anything, it's time for you to accept you have made an error this time, and apologize. it's time young man, I know you have no other forum to go to or no other job to do in real life than this, and for you to accept greatness, you must acknowledge one, you must acknowledge the facts herein, stating clearly how you have wrongly made false claims.
[/b] You are really having a nightmare here, yes Nigeria is great and she will be greater without shameless aspiring criminals like you. You are expecting an apology from me? Dream on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lol....can This Be Death Penalty For Rapist ? / The Church Donation, See What Some Churches Now Do . / Osama Raider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.