Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,548,366 members, 5,869,546 topics. Date: Monday, 21 September 2020 at 03:00 PM

LAGOS DEAL: iPHONE SWAPPING AVAILABLE. Check in! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / LAGOS DEAL: iPHONE SWAPPING AVAILABLE. Check in! (1348 Views)

Deals You May Need.. Lagos Deal / Swapping This Uk Used Dual Sim Samsung S7 Edge For Any 4G Wifi / Lagos Deal! Black Iphone 7plus 32GB (factory Unlocked) 120k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAGOS DEAL: iPHONE SWAPPING AVAILABLE. Check in! by Laghima: 6:44pm On Sep 04
Paste your needs regarding the swapping of iPhones. You can be very much assured of getting value for money and a great phone. We can also be trusted because our service does not involve you parting way with any of your money because our service involves payment after confirmation and careful scrutiny of your item.

You can DM on: 081 six5 7two zero7 7three for more discussions. Our service is also available (for the meetup) within Lagos mainland mostly and if you're from anywhere other than this, the trans...

Let the orders come in.
Re: LAGOS DEAL: iPHONE SWAPPING AVAILABLE. Check in! by Laghima: 6:47pm On Sep 04
Re: LAGOS DEAL: iPHONE SWAPPING AVAILABLE. Check in! by Cypher19(m): 9:28pm On Sep 04
Laghima:
Paste your needs regarding the swapping of iPhones. You can be very much assured of getting value for money and a great phone. We can also be trusted because our service does not involve you parting way with any of your money because our service involves payment after confirmation and careful scrutiny of your item.

You can DM on: 081 six5 7two zero7 7three for more discussions. Our service is also available (for the meetup) within Lagos mainland mostly and if you're from anywhere other than this, the trans...

Let the orders come in.
contact on my sig boss
Re: LAGOS DEAL: iPHONE SWAPPING AVAILABLE. Check in! by Laghima: 10:23pm On Sep 04
Cypher19:
contact on my sig boss

Which device do you want to swap and what device would you be swapping with? I think we should have a little discussion here before making it more personally. I anticipate your response bro.
Re: LAGOS DEAL: iPHONE SWAPPING AVAILABLE. Check in! by blowjanet: 10:55pm On Sep 04
iphone xr with crack on the back (uses chip) would swap for iPhone XS and some cash.
Re: LAGOS DEAL: iPHONE SWAPPING AVAILABLE. Check in! by Laghima: 7:18am On Sep 05
blowjanet:
iphone xr with crack on the back (uses chip) would swap for iPhone XS and some cash.

How bad is the crack and where is it located? Does the phone have any other issue aside that?
Would you want the iPhone Xs you want to swap with as chip unlocked or factory unlocked?
What is the battery health of the device you're offering?
How many Gb ROM are you offering and how many do you need?
Lastly, would you want it brand new or fairly used?

1 Like

Re: LAGOS DEAL: iPHONE SWAPPING AVAILABLE. Check in! by Laghima: 9:13am On Sep 05
Re: LAGOS DEAL: iPHONE SWAPPING AVAILABLE. Check in! by Laghima: 2:18pm On Sep 05
Re: LAGOS DEAL: iPHONE SWAPPING AVAILABLE. Check in! by Laghima: 3:41pm On Sep 05
Re: LAGOS DEAL: iPHONE SWAPPING AVAILABLE. Check in! by princemillla(m): 3:49pm On Sep 05
I have xsmax I need pro max

Mlne is chip and no face id

I don't mind chip pro max
Re: LAGOS DEAL: iPHONE SWAPPING AVAILABLE. Check in! by sharpyoung(m): 5:28pm On Sep 05
I have X and want to swap with 11
Battery health 84%
64gb Unlocked
Everything works fine even the face ID
Re: LAGOS DEAL: iPHONE SWAPPING AVAILABLE. Check in! by Laghima: 5:31pm On Sep 05
sharpyoung:
I have X and want to swap with 11
Battery health 84%
64gb Unlocked
Everything works fine even the face ID

Can you please upload the front and back pictures of the iPhone X you intend to swap?
How many gb ROM would you want the 11 to be and would you want a new or mintly used device?

I'd be expecting your feedback soon.
Re: LAGOS DEAL: iPHONE SWAPPING AVAILABLE. Check in! by Laghima: 10:30pm On Sep 05
Re: LAGOS DEAL: iPHONE SWAPPING AVAILABLE. Check in! by Laghima: 7:10am On Sep 06
Re: LAGOS DEAL: iPHONE SWAPPING AVAILABLE. Check in! by Grandmeister: 7:53am On Sep 06
I have a space grey xs (64gb) model battery health 82% that I would like to swap with 11. The phone is clean with no cracks.
Re: LAGOS DEAL: iPHONE SWAPPING AVAILABLE. Check in! by Laghima: 11:00am On Sep 06
Grandmeister:
I have a space grey xs (64gb) model battery health 82% that I would like to swap with 11. The phone is clean with no cracks.

Is it a factory unlocked iPhone or it's chip unlocked?
You can DM (on WhatsApp) so I can tell you the amount to be added and you get the device as soon as possible, okay?
Re: LAGOS DEAL: iPHONE SWAPPING AVAILABLE. Check in! by Grandmeister: 12:15pm On Sep 06
Laghima:

Is it a factory unlocked iPhone or it's chip unlocked?
You can DM (on WhatsApp) so I can tell you the amount to be added and you get the device as soon as possible, okay?
I don’t do chipped phones. Mine is worldwide unlocked.
Re: LAGOS DEAL: iPHONE SWAPPING AVAILABLE. Check in! by chelseamann(m): 12:21pm On Sep 06
Only iPhones?
Re: LAGOS DEAL: iPHONE SWAPPING AVAILABLE. Check in! by Laghima: 2:47pm On Sep 06
chelseamann:
Only iPhones?

iPhones for iPhones bro. If you have a good phone, you might want to DM(on WhatsApp) directly(as this thread is specifically for iPhone to iPhone swap) and I'd see if it's something I can take. Okay?
Re: LAGOS DEAL: iPHONE SWAPPING AVAILABLE. Check in! by blowjanet: 3:44pm On Sep 06
Hello, as at the time i posted this the crack was only on the back but it dropped off while I was in the shower and there is a line on the screen although not very obvious at all. Some water got into the front speaker and the face id isn't working hoping it will resolve after it dries up. But battery health is 90%. i don't mind a chip unlocked xs/used.

Laghima:

How bad is the crack and where is it located? Does the phone have any other issue aside that?
Would you want the iPhone Xs you want to swap with as chip unlocked or factory unlocked?
What is the battery health of the device you're offering?
How many Gb ROM are you offering and how many do you need?
Lastly, would you want it brand new or monthly used?
Re: LAGOS DEAL: iPHONE SWAPPING AVAILABLE. Check in! by Laghima: 6:09pm On Sep 06
blowjanet:
Hello, as at the time i posted this the crack was only on the back but it dropped off while I was in the shower and there is a line on the screen although not very obvious at all. Some water got into the front speaker and the face id isn't working hoping it will resolve after it dries up. But battery health is 90%. i don't mind a chip unlocked xs/used.

Okay. Just forward the pictures(front and back) of the device(to me on WhatsApp) so I can properly assess it so as to give you a fair price, okay?
Re: LAGOS DEAL: iPHONE SWAPPING AVAILABLE. Check in! by Laghima: 6:35pm On Sep 06
nittly:
I have iPhone 8 black, 64gb.....unlocked...... I want to swap it with iPhone Xsmax battery health 84%
Everything working perfectly well

princemillla:

Ur number?

blowjanet:
whatsapp number to send it to

DM (on WhatsApp): 081 six5 7two zero7 7three
Re: LAGOS DEAL: iPHONE SWAPPING AVAILABLE. Check in! by nittly(m): 7:47pm On Sep 06
I have iPhone 8 black, 64gb.....unlocked...... I want to swap it with iPhone Xsmax battery health 84%
Everything working perfectly well
Re: LAGOS DEAL: iPHONE SWAPPING AVAILABLE. Check in! by princemillla(m): 8:02pm On Sep 06
Laghima:

Okay, do send a DM with the front and back pictures.

Ur number?
Re: LAGOS DEAL: iPHONE SWAPPING AVAILABLE. Check in! by blowjanet: 8:46pm On Sep 06
whatsapp number to send it to
Laghima:

Okay. Just forward the pictures(front and back) of the device(to me on WhatsApp) so I can properly assess it so as to give you a fair price, okay?
Re: LAGOS DEAL: iPHONE SWAPPING AVAILABLE. Check in! by Laghima: 3:15pm On Sep 07
Re: LAGOS DEAL: iPHONE SWAPPING AVAILABLE. Check in! by Laghima: 8:09pm On Sep 07
Re: LAGOS DEAL: iPHONE SWAPPING AVAILABLE. Check in! by Laghima: 10:04pm On Sep 07
Re: LAGOS DEAL: iPHONE SWAPPING AVAILABLE. Check in! by Onyeka90210(m): 11:00pm On Sep 07
Laghima:

Let the orders come in.
WhatsApp me
https://wa.me/2348034634239
Re: LAGOS DEAL: iPHONE SWAPPING AVAILABLE. Check in! by Laghima: 11:33pm On Sep 07
Onyeka90210:

WhatsApp me
https://wa.me/2348034634239

Why should I do that? If you're serious about the transaction, my number is up there.
Re: LAGOS DEAL: iPHONE SWAPPING AVAILABLE. Check in! by Onyeka90210(m): 11:47pm On Sep 07
Laghima:

Why should I do that? If you're serious about the transaction, my number is up there.
Dude
One click on the link takes you to my WhatsApp
I don’t know why you put your number in a retardeddd format, it’s not easy to copy and paste, I didn’t even see it
A business man that hides number
Is it that you don’t want to be traced back if someone searches your number?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hp Tx2110(tablet) For Sale(good Offer) / Neatly Used Orange Branded Blackberry Bold2 Forsale @ 35k / Mint Used Blackberry Torch 9800 (red) For Sale #55k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.