Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,551,838 members, 5,883,128 topics. Date: Monday, 28 September 2020 at 10:04 AM

Open An Online Store ( Ecommerce Website ) For Your Business & Watch It Grow. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Open An Online Store ( Ecommerce Website ) For Your Business & Watch It Grow. (272 Views)

Make Money At The Comfort Of Your Home With An Online Trusted Scheme That Is Pay / Do You Want To Improve On Your Overall Influence In Life And Business- Watch Thi / Open An Ecobank Account Today (free Gifts For First 100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open An Online Store ( Ecommerce Website ) For Your Business & Watch It Grow. by victoryhouse: 10:17pm On Sep 04
The corona virus pandemic has further consolidated the vibrance of online merchandize across the world and Nigeria is not an exception. Online sales is taking over and smart business owners are taking advantages of the opportunity to multiple their sales nationwide.
The time of waiting for customers to walk into your shop is fast becoming old school. You need to face the reality and start selling your goods online now or become a late comer later on.
So, if you wish to open the online shopping version of your business, then contact me immediately.
For as low as N35k, you will get a fully and well designed functional ecommerce website, fully customized and branded with your own business name. It takes only 24hours to get the website running and ready to start selling items.
The N35k covers you for one full year. There are no additional costs except N25k renewal after one year.
The N35k package includes:-
1. Domain name registration
2. One year hosting plan
3. Website design
Now that your store website is ready, all you need to do is to upload all your goods to your online store and share it to your Facebook friends and Whatsapp groups. Then start receiving requests. You can use ( O pay ) delivery services to deliver to your customers or use any other delivery company.
You will then link all the payment gateways straight to your bank account.
Amazing!!!, isn’t it?
If interested or have more questions, please contact me at Tourist shop, Beside airport police station, Besam bus stop, MM2 Ikeja airport road, Lagos.
PHONE :- 014537463 or 08177747774

Re: Open An Online Store ( Ecommerce Website ) For Your Business & Watch It Grow. by victoryhouse: 10:22pm On Sep 04
Re: Open An Online Store ( Ecommerce Website ) For Your Business & Watch It Grow. by victoryhouse: 2:59am On Sep 05
Re: Open An Online Store ( Ecommerce Website ) For Your Business & Watch It Grow. by victoryhouse: 3:04am On Sep 05
Re: Open An Online Store ( Ecommerce Website ) For Your Business & Watch It Grow. by victoryhouse: 6:34am On Sep 05
Re: Open An Online Store ( Ecommerce Website ) For Your Business & Watch It Grow. by victoryhouse: 4:31pm On Sep 05
Re: Open An Online Store ( Ecommerce Website ) For Your Business & Watch It Grow. by victoryhouse: 4:44pm On Sep 06
Re: Open An Online Store ( Ecommerce Website ) For Your Business & Watch It Grow. by victoryhouse: 6:17pm On Sep 06
Re: Open An Online Store ( Ecommerce Website ) For Your Business & Watch It Grow. by victoryhouse: 6:46am On Sep 07
Re: Open An Online Store ( Ecommerce Website ) For Your Business & Watch It Grow. by victoryhouse: 8:42am On Sep 11
Re: Open An Online Store ( Ecommerce Website ) For Your Business & Watch It Grow. by victoryhouse: 7:25am On Sep 14
Re: Open An Online Store ( Ecommerce Website ) For Your Business & Watch It Grow. by victoryhouse: 7:06am On Sep 15
Re: Open An Online Store ( Ecommerce Website ) For Your Business & Watch It Grow. by itzzkhaliii: 6:40am On Sep 16
Cc juliusmomoh

pls help me out i have tried that method with the number he opened his email they send his profile code through the number does that means that they will also send the otp through it if we go ahead and make the payment.I have been trying to reply you through that thread but i can't it has been showing error.
Re: Open An Online Store ( Ecommerce Website ) For Your Business & Watch It Grow. by victoryhouse: 7:22am On Sep 16
itzzkhaliii:
Cc Pofgrace

pls help me out i have tried that method with the number he opened his email they send his profile code through the number does that means that they will also send the otp through it if we go ahead and make the payment.I have been trying to reply you through that thread but i can't it has been showing error.

Is this post for this thread?
Re: Open An Online Store ( Ecommerce Website ) For Your Business & Watch It Grow. by Pofgrace(m): 7:45am On Sep 16
itzzkhaliii:
Cc Pofgrace

bro I'm not the one who posted that initially I just quoted it for you to notice it ni
Re: Open An Online Store ( Ecommerce Website ) For Your Business & Watch It Grow. by itzzkhaliii: 7:50am On Sep 16
Pofgrace:
bro I'm not the one who posted that initially I just quoted it for you to notice it ni
ok thanks boss
Re: Open An Online Store ( Ecommerce Website ) For Your Business & Watch It Grow. by Juliusmomoh(m): 11:41am On Sep 16
itzzkhaliii:
Cc juliusmomoh

Ok now, go to cafe tell them u want to do change of course with this number (give them the number)... ... They want to protect u so that u will not do jamb regulazation when u graduate (nysc).. Jamb regulazation may cost u N12,000 then... If u can afford that(N12,000) when u graduate, den tell dem to go ahead.. If not then no delay in life
Re: Open An Online Store ( Ecommerce Website ) For Your Business & Watch It Grow. by victoryhouse: 8:47am On Sep 17
Heeeeh...what’s going on? My thread is hijacked,
Please stay off..
Re: Open An Online Store ( Ecommerce Website ) For Your Business & Watch It Grow. by victoryhouse: 8:35am On Sep 23
Re: Open An Online Store ( Ecommerce Website ) For Your Business & Watch It Grow. by victoryhouse: 11:11am On Sep 24
Re: Open An Online Store ( Ecommerce Website ) For Your Business & Watch It Grow. by victoryhouse: 8:49am On Sep 26
Re: Open An Online Store ( Ecommerce Website ) For Your Business & Watch It Grow. by victoryhouse: 6:01pm On Sep 27
Re: Open An Online Store ( Ecommerce Website ) For Your Business & Watch It Grow. by victoryhouse: 7:37am

(1) (Reply)

Learn Php Mysql The Wordpress Way / What Do You Call TOUTING In Your Dialect / Digital Accounting For Accountants And Business Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.