Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Do You Choose To Be An Apprentice? This Post Help You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Choose To Be An Apprentice? This Post Help You (160 Views)

Charly Boy On Smoking Weed: Fela No Smoke Igbo Pass Me, Naira Marley Apprentice / Wizkid Needs Help – Check The Post & Help Him Out If You Can!!! / Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son, Damisire As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Choose To Be An Apprentice? This Post Help You by mixtatee02: 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
Before you make a move about being an apprentice, you must ask yourself this few questions;

Why do I want to be an apprentice why not go for college?

What type of apprentice work am I good at?

Can I overcome the problem I will face as an apprentice?

After few years of my apprentice ship, what's next?

If you can answer this question, then you are good to choose what you want to go for.

Apprenticeship is a sort of employment preparing that includes following and contemplating an ace of the exchange at work rather than in school. A few callings even have Apprenticeship programs like the worldwide fellowship of electrical laborer where you can be allotted to student, or study under an expert electrician.

Many successful apprentice out there dream about something big, they say to their self they can make it, they work hard it depends on your interest and ability, you can choose to be an apprentice and still go further on you academic.

I think it is somewhat senseless that an individual can get enthusiasm to concentrate in a college to get degrees and later be jobless.

Being a disciple is genuinely about what you appreciate doing. On the off chance that you like carpentry, go carpentry. In the event that you like stone working, go with workmanship. In the event that you like metalwork, welding is for you, etc.

The fact is the amount of money you spend at academic is higher than the amount as apprentice.

There are a great many youngsters who could have progressed nice, in the event that they hadn't been pushed towards inadmissible college courses intended for the somewhat less scholastically slanted. They could have been accomplishing work more qualified to their normal capacities, and aptitudes, and industry would invest less energy battling to fill holes where there is a genuine lack of appropriate individuals.

Now the question is which one should I go for, an apprentice or university?

If you speak to people concerning their choice, different people will give you different opinion.

Going to college will permit you to become acquainted with various vocation choices that you may have never thought of while being an apprentice will permit you realize beyond any doubt on the kinds of apprentice work you go for.

Keep in mind being a degree do not guarantee you will have a job but graduating from an apprentice ship, you are almost guaranteed a job all you have to do it to keep focus on What you love doing, at that point you will be shock by the astounding thing you achieved in few years.

Those effective apprentice out there couldn't care less on the off chance that they have a degree, I don't have the foggiest idea what your identity is, your main event and where you from, in the event that you have confidence in yourself that you can change the world, join an apprenticeship, and I trust you can make it.
Check [url]megabasics..com[/url] for more

(1) (Reply)

Start A SM Business Today With. N1,800 And Earn N28,700 Weekly / Prince Kaybee Agrees To Being Nothing Without TNS / LIRS Tells Laycon To Pay Tax After Bbnaija Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.