Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Please Help !!! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Please Help !!! (1166 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help !!! by AdemolaA2: 11:49am On Sep 08, 2020
My New ps4 slim refused to work with my tv after trying with about 4 different HDMI cords on several attempts .
I hear the click sound on the tv when the game is turned on but would show nothing .

I tried the game on two different Neighbor’s smaller TVs and it worked perfectly fine .

Below are the details of my Samsung Tv Model

Model Code : UA55F8000
Software version : -T-FXPUABC- 1129.1
Serial number : MR6F3YED600056D

And also attached is the information I get when the game is connected to the tv .
Re: Please Help !!! by AdemolaA2: 11:50am On Sep 08, 2020

Re: Please Help !!! by kenfa: 11:57am On Sep 08, 2020
Go and buy another TV. It won't work
Re: Please Help !!! by AdemolaA2: 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
kenfa:
Go and buy another TV. It won't work

Oh waoh ... could you please enlighten me more why it won’t work with my tv ? Thanks ...
Re: Please Help !!! by NoonMasamune: 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Try booting the ps4 into safe mode
Re: Please Help !!! by AdemolaA2: 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
NoonMasamune:
Try booting the ps4 into safe mode

How do I do that please ?
Re: Please Help !!! by kenfa: 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
AdemolaA2:

Oh waoh ... could you please enlighten me more why it won’t work with my tv ? Thanks ...

Your HDMI is an older version, that's why it's not working on your TV and still works on your Neighbor's TV cos their's is a newer HDMI version that supports the PS Game. It's hard to see someone that can upgrade your HDMI, that was why i said, just change the TV.
Re: Please Help !!! by AdemolaA2: 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
kenfa:

Your HDMI is an older version, that's why it's not working on your TV and still works on your Neighbor's TV cos their's is a newer HDMI version that supports the PS Game. It's hard to see someone that can upgrade your HDMI, that was why i said, just change the TV.

Waoh.. really heart broken here ..

Thanks a lot bro ...
Re: Please Help !!! by kenfa: 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
AdemolaA2:

Thanks a lot bro ...

You are welcome
Re: Please Help !!! by beezyblaze(m): 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
AdemolaA2:

Thanks a lot bro ...

Op dont mind him.
He’s saying nonsense.
HDMI version cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hdmi kor..bbni ni.

Op, truly It worked on your neighbors TV because their TV is probably LED and higher resolution (1080p) and yours is probably LCD (1080i) Your TV can’t carry the current image quality hence the reason you’re hearing sounds without images.
Because the console is set at 1080p resolution at default.

WHAT TO DO : CHANGE THE RESOLUTION.

HOW : make sure your console is
connected to that tv.
Turn off the playstation, then press the power button to turn it on, (DON’T LEAVE THE POWER BUTTON AFTER THE FIRST BEEP, KEEP HOLDING IT UNTIL YOU HEAR ANOTHER BEEP) Then leave it.

After some seconds, It will display on your TV, asking you to connect a controller , do that .
then scroll down and click ‘Change Resolution’.

Your PS4 will automatically restart.
Then ask you to choose your preferred resolution.

You’ll see the resolution that’s supported by your TV, either you choose the higher supported resolution 1080p , or better still set it at automatic.

That’s All.

ENJOY YOUR GAME BOSS!
NO NEED TO CHANGE TV! grin

But this your TV legit na.
1080p is meant to display.
shocked
Re: Please Help !!! by typicalgamer(m): 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
AdemolaA2:
My New ps4 slim refused to work with my tv after trying with about 4 different HDMI cords on several attempts .
I hear the click sound on the tv when the game is turned on but would show nothing .

I tried the game on two different Neighbor’s smaller TVs and it worked perfectly fine .

And also attached is the information I get when the game is connected to the tv .

list good brother

nothing is wrong with your TV

mine is vizio it has 4 HDMI slot

if you don't put the corresponding HDMI channel with same HDMI slot nothing will show

so I'm asking you how many HDMI slot does your TV has ?

and besides it's not supposed to show HDMI/DVI
that mode is meant for connecting your PC to your TV
Re: Please Help !!! by typicalgamer(m): 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
check well how many HDMI channel's are in your TV because I'm sure you aren't using the right one
Re: Please Help !!! by NoonMasamune: 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
AdemolaA2:

How do I do that please ?
Turn off the PS4™ by pressing the power button on the front panel. The power indicator will blink for a few moments before turning off.

Once the PS4™ is off, press and hold the power button. Release it after two beeps: one when you first press, and another 7 seconds later.

Connect the DUALSHOCK®4 controller with a USB cable that transfers data and press the PS button on the controller.

You will see an option to change resolution. Click that.
Re: Please Help !!! by AdemolaA2: 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
typicalgamer:

list good brother

nothing is wrong with your TV

mine is vizio it has 4 HDMI slot

if you don't put the corresponding HDMI channel with same HDMI slot nothing will show

so I'm asking you how many HDMI slot does your TV has ?

and besides it's not supposed to show HDMI/DVI
that mode is meant for connecting your PC to your TV

Thanks for your response Sir . It has 4 Hdmi slots . I have tried severally but I’m not getting it . Are you in Lagos Sir ?
Re: Please Help !!! by AdemolaA2: 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
NoonMasamune:

Turn off the PS4™ by pressing the power button on the front panel. The power indicator will blink for a few moments before turning off.

Once the PS4™ is off, press and hold the power button. Release it after two beeps: one when you first press, and another 7 seconds later.

Connect the DUALSHOCK®4 controller with a USB cable that transfers data and press the PS button on the controller.

You will see an option to change resolution. Click that.

I’ve tried my best but it’s not connecting . Are you in Lagos Sir ?
Re: Please Help !!! by AdemolaA2: 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
beezyblaze:

Op dont mind him.
He’s saying nonsense.
HDMI version cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hdmi kor..bbni ni.

Op, truly It worked on your neighbors TV because their TV is probably LED and higher resolution (1080p) and yours is probably LCD (1080i) Your TV can’t carry the current image quality hence the reason you’re hearing sounds without images.
Because the console is set at 1080p resolution at default.

WHAT TO DO : CHANCE THE RESOLUTION.

HOW : make sure your console is
connected to that tv.
Turn off the playstation, then press the power button to turn it on, (DON’T LEAVE THE POWER BUTTON AFTER THE FIRST BEEP, KEEP HOLDING IT UNTIL YOU HEAR ANOTHER BEEP) Then leave it.

After some seconds, It will display on your TV, asking you to connect a controller , do that .
then scroll down and click ‘Change Resolution’.

Your PS4 will automatically restart.
Then ask you to choose your preferred resolution.

You’ll see the resolution that’s supported by your TV, either you choose the higher supported resolution 1080p , or better still set it at automatic.

That’s All.

ENJOY YOUR GAME BOSS!
NO NEED TO CHANGE TV! grin

But this your TV legit na.
1080p is meant to display.
shocked

Bros , I don tire .. may be an old age dey worry me . Abeg if you dey Lagos and Ajah , make we connect bro !!!
Re: Please Help !!! by typicalgamer(m): 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
AdemolaA2:

Thanks for your response Sir . It has 4 Hdmi slots . I have tried severally but I’m not getting it . Are you in Lagos Sir ?

no I'm in warri Delta State
Re: Please Help !!! by AdemolaA2: 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
typicalgamer:

no I'm in warri Delta State

Plugged my laptop to it using hdmi cable and it worked perfectly fine .
Re: Please Help !!! by Ifesantos22: 8:06am On Sep 10, 2020
Are you till getting Same problem...if yes chat me
Re: Please Help !!! by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 10, 2020
AdemolaA2:

try a different HDMI channel.. , that is either HDMI 1 or 2, 3,4.. Then if it doesn't work.. Turn off ur ps4.. Then power it on while holding the power button till u hear the second beep.. It should reset
Re: Please Help !!! by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 10, 2020
AdemolaA2:

try HDMI 1 first. Or HDMI 3 or 4 if it's available
Re: Please Help !!! by jclave22(m): 7:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
I want to buy the TV 5k incase the ps4 doest work
Re: Please Help !!! by AdemolaA2: 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
armylord:
try HDMI 1 first. Or HDMI 3 or 4 if it's available

Tried all the hdmis but non detected my ps4
Re: Please Help !!! by AdemolaA2: 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
jclave22:
I want to buy the TV 5k incase the ps4 doest work
Hehehehe ... funny dude !!!
Re: Please Help !!! by AdemolaA2: 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ifesantos22:
Are you till getting Same problem...if yes chat me

Yes I am .. leave me
Your WhatsApp number pls . Thanks !!!
Re: Please Help !!! by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 11, 2020
AdemolaA2:

Tried all the hdmis but non detected my ps4
then try the hard reset.. Or try another hdmi cord
Re: Please Help !!! by Yikeem: 6:51am On Sep 11, 2020
AdemolaA2:

Plugged my laptop to it using hdmi cable and it worked perfectly fine .

My tv is Samsung,your tv is Smart tv just plug it one of the hdmi ,the tv will detect it and show you the hdmi you plug it in to or you press input button on your samsung remote ..The best Hdmi port to use is the one with the yellow paint with some setting u can be able to on ur ps4 and it will on ur tv ,also use ur tv remote to controll the ps4 menu.
Re: Please Help !!! by Ifesantos22: 8:21am On Sep 11, 2020
AdemolaA2:

Yes I am .. leave me
Your WhatsApp number pls . Thanks !!!

Drop your WhatsApp number..lemme chat u
Re: Please Help !!! by AdemolaA2: 8:39am On Sep 11, 2020
Ifesantos22:

Drop your WhatsApp number..lemme chat u

08153997510 . Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Fifa 13 For 10,500 / Looking For UNITY3D Code... / Pls. Recommend Interesting Android Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.