Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

How to eliminate property and housing scams. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How to eliminate property and housing scams. (220 Views)

Buy A Property And Make 30% Profit When You Sell Back To Us In 12 Months (Pics). / Should I Sell A Property And Go Into Business? / Open Letter To Federal Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How to eliminate property and housing scams. by fredwill1357(m): 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
EDITED AND UPDATED ON 06/2024

I do not expect this to be taken up, since the Nigerian government and society seems to be very bad at progressing the nation, even when it costs little to nothing. However, I still have to deliver my messages, not necessarily that my ideas are perfect and doesn't need more inputs.

All landed properties and houses in Nigeria can actually be registered by the local government and the data collated by the state and national government into one website, with the information of the landlords and their possible caretakers and agents detailed on the site with their specified account number for receiving rents or pay for their properties.

This way, potential tenants or buyers can look up the owner of a property or apartment on their internet devices, government offices or cyber cafes before payment. Fraudulent sales and leasing by property owners or cases of tenants or agents unauthorized leasing or selling of properties will be ended permanently.

This is something that can be adopted by governments around the world where such scams are still rampant. There are actually a lot of simple steps that can better the society that will cost the government and communities involved little to nothing that we aren't taking.
Better ideas and contributions are welcomed.

Civilization Inspirations.
Re: How to eliminate property and housing scams. by fredwill1357(m): 10:52am On Jun 03
Cc: dominique, mods. Can this get a bigger audience.
Re: How to eliminate property and housing scams. by fredwill1357(m): 12:49pm On Jun 03
Every village and town in Nigeria needs a supervisor, with LGA autonomy.

(1) (Reply)

Headliners Magazine / Buy Cheap Land And Invest In Agrofarm / She Butter In Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.