Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (304 Views)

BUA To Establish 3 Million MTPA Cement Plant, 50 MW Power Plant In Adamawa / Ibeto Group, Chinese Coy To Establish 2 Cement Plants In Ebonyi / Check This - If You Are Planning To Establish A Business Or Startup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by xynerise: 10:12am On Sep 11, 2020
Re: . by StandardJohn(m): 10:24am On Sep 11, 2020
When we keep running away from our country, who will come develop it?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 11, 2020
I understand you’re between a rock and a hard place in making a decision. I am a die-hard patriot of Nigeria. So here goes my advice:

Right now, you need to leave if you’ve found the chance to. Run. Run as fast as your legs can take you. Don’t worry about the language barrier in South Korea. Japa!

That person above me may well never have had the opportunity you have now. You’re better off not asking him for advice.

2 Likes

Re: . by xynerise: 10:38am On Sep 11, 2020
iamadonis2:
I understand you’re between a rock and a hard place in making a decision. I am a die-hard patriot of Nigeria. So here goes my advice:

Right now, you need to leave if you’ve found the chance to. Run. Run as fast as your legs can take you. Don’t worry about the language barrier in South Korea. Japa!

That person above me may well never have had the opportunity you have now. You’re better off not asking him for advice.

Reason?
Re: . by Djamel(m): 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2020
xynerise:

Reason?

Reason?
It's South Korea... And you already have a job waiting for you already there.....$1200 no be beans.... Though life over there might make it look, not too big....Still

Exposure too....you get to see things in a different perspective....if you are really into phones like you said.... You can buy and import into the country.....then have your relative sell them here... Still earning your salary....its a win win(to the guy talking about staying and developing the country)

2 Likes

Re: . by jayaim: 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
Japa go the south Korea fast. Give me the connect please

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
If you are sure of your link then, I advise you go.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Legit Airdrop For Free / One Mistake With Shiny Objects Caught Me. / Easy Way To Earn At Least N500 Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.