Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

How To Create Your Website By Yourself On Android For Free - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Create Your Website By Yourself On Android For Free (330 Views)

I Want To Swap My Android For A Used Iphone 6 / K-mous Mobile Android For Sale @14k / Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create Your Website By Yourself On Android For Free by Naijazonk: 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hi, guys I notice alot of people want to start blogging but it’s really hard to get someone that will teach you without charging you, I mean super charge, alot of poeple request for $50 Or Even 10,000 naira to teach you. No everyone have such amount of money, but NaijaZonk are always willing to help you. Just follow the steps below to create your first site and Become a blogger on your own.

STEP 1.
Go to the link below and create your site by your self On Android
https://naijazonk.com.ng/how-to-create-your-website-by-yourself-on-android-for-free/

Re: How To Create Your Website By Yourself On Android For Free by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
[s]
Naijazonk:
Hi, guys I notice alot of people want to start blogging but it’s really hard to get someone that will teach you without charging you, I mean super charge, alot of poeple request for $50 Or Even 10,000 naira to teach you. No everyone have such amount of money, but NaijaZonk are always willing to help you. Just follow the steps below to create your first site and Become a blogger on your own.

STEP 1.
Go to the link below and create your site by your self On Android
https://naijazonk.com.ng/how-to-create-your-website-by-yourself-on-android-for-free/
[/s]

End time link grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Create Your Website By Yourself On Android For Free by Timewaster: 8:32am On Sep 13, 2020
More like a shitsitee
Re: How To Create Your Website By Yourself On Android For Free by Naijazonk: 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Price / . / Guys Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.