Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Uber and Taxify Patners Forum - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uber and Taxify Patners Forum (324 Views)

Uber And Taxify(bolt) Don't Regard Their Drivers, Share Your Experiences. / "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" / Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber and Taxify Patners Forum by walter315(m): 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2020
Good day,

We are creating a group for Lagos based E-hailing Cab Managers on the Telegram app. The purpose of the group is basically to leverage on each other's resources; like knowledge of the business, contacts of good mechanics and body shops, help each other with driver recruitment needs (rental or HP), car sale deals. etc but most importantly promote improvement, fairness, and share ideas...

By this act, we are multiplying our strengths so much so that even a newcomer in business won't have trouble starting because its a forum where he or she can ask questions...There is always an advantage in teamwork over working alone or in a smaller team. so if you are interested, chat me up on telegram so I can add you..

have a great day

ps, the group is on the telegram app, if you don't have it you can download.

#entrepreneurs
#logistics
#taxi
#nigeria
#lagos
Re: Uber and Taxify Patners Forum by walter315(m): 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
*2 drivers have been recruited so far...
*3 car deals closed so far...we are making progress...
*we have been sharing our experiences and learning...
*we are waiting for new members...
Re: Uber and Taxify Patners Forum by walter315(m): 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
*Two new drivers have been recruited ...
Re: Uber and Taxify Patners Forum by walter315(m): 5:39am On Oct 07, 2020
*we have learnt quite a few things recently, to improve one must must learn continously, and this we are doing by sharing our experinces and advising eachother on making better decisions. we look forward to greater things.

*one new driver recruited.
Re: Uber and Taxify Patners Forum by walter315(m): 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
another driver recruited
Re: Uber and Taxify Patners Forum by walter315(m): 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
more divers are getting recruited. we are working together and solving problems in our little community.

contact 07020656762 on telegram to join

(1) (Reply)

Foodstuff Dealers / House, Kindly Help With Breakdown Of Shawarma Business. / 9$ And Earn More: If U Miss This Airdrop, Premium Tears I Swear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.