Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,806 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies (55980 Views)

Damaging Report About Microsoft Founder Bill Gate How True It Is / Jimoh Ibrahim Father Dies, Two Months After His Mum's Death / Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies by sowilli: 11:04am On Sep 16, 2020
daddytime:
He lived a life, saw many things, and he's taken a bow.

By the way, Bill Gates stopped being the richest man in the world.

The new king is Jeff Bezos.
these men don’t care about who is rich or richer. They aren’t really in a competition but looking to add value
Re: Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies by felong(m): 11:05am On Sep 16, 2020
Nbotee:
Imagine how a family will dedicate their wealth to improving life for others while majority of those they do it for are ignorant and believe dey want to b wiped out or have their population reduced
Clear definition of illiteracy
Re: Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 16, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Yes!!!! A big resounding one just like his son. Check out his wikipedia, you won't see any religion there.

If heaven was real, people like Osama Bin Laden would make heaven while this man that touched millions of lives positively would make hell. Funny how people embraced religious doctrines. Very funny.
Bill Gates is a Catholic Mr man check his wikipedia page biko.
Re: Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies by shegzhkn: 11:07am On Sep 16, 2020
daddytime:

Ogbeni bill gate is the richest man from now till the end of time.

Besides bill gate is no longer a business man, should tsunami hit amazon walai baba kamo for my street will be richer than bezos cos all his wealth are tied to his stock in amazon but should the same happened to Microsoft it will not impact gate's worth at all (guy owns less than one percent).

So bill gate is the GOAT grin
Re: Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 16, 2020
SegFault:

Philosopher spotted. It's true bro, everything is vanity, but let us make ourselves happy and not associate ourselves to much with how vain and meaningless life is.

Got you, my fellow wise man. cool cool
Re: Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies by SocialJustice: 11:13am On Sep 16, 2020
Awol1:
Money couldn't buy him a life forever?

And they will tell me not to say all is vanity?
Die in poverty na, who gives a flying furk.
Re: Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies by true2god: 11:15am On Sep 16, 2020
Nbotee:
The Gates are solely responsible for kicking out polio and measles in Africa.. In fact their efforts towards kicking out malaria and tuberculosis is still immense
No bro, we still have malaria and Tuberculosis in Africa. Malaria is a tropical disease that no one can eliminate but managed by keeping a healthy and clean environment and not allowing stagnant water around that will allow mosquitoes to lay eggs.

The Gates do not kick polio and measles from Africa; they are not even biologist or scientist. They are reps for big pharmaceutical companies whose mission is to immunize all African children whose sole aim is modify their genetic make-up. The more children are immunized the higher the chances of having autistic and dull children in the society. African children are born healthy with or without immunization. Ask yourself, why are the whites so bent on immunizing our children while they hate blacks at the same time?

Do not believe all what the global media (CNN, BBC, Skynews,etc) tell you about Bill Gates and Africa. These guys have not good intentions for you and your unborn generation.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies by Ksmith9: 11:17am On Sep 16, 2020
[quote author=Awol1 post=93972101]Money couldn't buy him a life forever?

And they will tell me not to say all is vanity?[/quote you just lack sense of reasoning tell me who lives forever even pope can't escape death.. Remove that poverty mentality please!!
Re: Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies by Goziesolar: 11:21am On Sep 16, 2020
daddytime:

stopped being the richest cause he does not want to..he gave out a substantial amount to charity
Re: Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies by Premiumwriter: 11:23am On Sep 16, 2020
Awol1:

your poverty too cannot buy you eternal life o
Re: Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies by Nova1988(m): 11:26am On Sep 16, 2020
improving health and education and alleviating poverty in America and the third world.

Is it only me that this sentence pained
Re: Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies by planetx: 11:28am On Sep 16, 2020
Bunch of Satanists eugenists pretending to be philanthropists.
Re: Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies by HBB1(m): 11:33am On Sep 16, 2020
folake4u:
Later, some people particularly Nigerians will be deceiving themselves that Bill Gates started with nothing and now he is something.
Awon fake motivational speakers.
I didn't even know his father was a lawyer sef.

Bill Gates went to a Private Secondary School where the Computer he had access too were only available in less than 5 universities ( or so, cant really remember the number) in the US.

He was never poor, he only became wealthy.

Nobody is self made in this life, we are all products of our environment!
Re: Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies by HBB1(m): 11:41am On Sep 16, 2020
true2god:
No bro, we still have malaria and Tuberculosis in Africa. Malaria is a tropical disease that no one can eliminate but managed by keeping a healthy and clean environment and not allowing stagnant water around that will allow mosquitoes to lay eggs.

The Gates do not kick polio and measles from Africa; they are not even biologist or scientist. They are reps for big pharmaceutical companies whose mission is to immunize all African children whose sole aim is modify their genetic make-up. The more children are immunized the higher the chances of having autistic and dull children in the society. African children are born healthy with or without immunization. Ask yourself, why are the whites so bent on immunizing our children while they hate blacks at the same time?

Do not believe all what the global media (CNN, BBC, Skynews,etc) tell you about Bill Gates and Africa. These guys have not good intentions for you and your unborn generation.

Come on...!

Malaria can be eradicated (or you didn't know?)
grin

Mind you immunization is debatable everywhere in the world.
There are whites who believe this rubbish too, saying it will make their Children autistic.

I have worked in HIV prevention in Nigeria and I can say with all certainty that without support from these your so called Eugenists, HIV would have ravaged this sub-continent more than any War or Poverty could.

Believe what you would though, and when you have children, refuse to have them gets their vaccines.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies by Nwagod26: 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
daddytime:

please stop dignifying your poverty. Abeg
Re: Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies by peteradamu: 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2020
Be the Gate NOT The Insider

RIP MR. BILL GATE YOUR LEGACY AND SERVICE TO HUMANITY WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBER.
Re: Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies by Ojady(m): 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nbotee:
Imagine how a family will dedicate their wealth to improving life for others while majority of those they do it for are ignorant and believe dey want to b wiped out or have their population reduced

Really?
Pls can you point to an improved life/lives/ country, asides vaccines, your supposed 'dedicate their wealth' has progressed? With all due respect, not every white man (especially one who is not a Doctor, is pro population control by every means possible, be reminded oyinbos are no longer having babies), is a friend of Epstein/Clintons', an atheist, a pro Eugenics person) will put your interest before his. They come to kill you eventually and smile (calling it philanthropy)
Be advised brother.
Re: Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies by folake4u(f): 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
HBB1:

Bill Gates went to a Private Secondary School where the Computer he had access too were only available in less than 5 universities ( or so, cant really remember the number) in the US.

He was never poor, he only became wealthy.

Nobody is self made in this life, we are all products of our environment!

Thanks for clarifying this.
Re: Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies by Maghan37: 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nbotee:
I do believe there is drastic need to reduce the population in some instances inorder to improve the quality of parenting. This is most visible I the Northern part of Nigeria mostly Northeast and Northwest geopolitical zones.
Re: Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies by JayCynic(m): 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2020
Awol1:

I hope you keep the same energy with Bishop Oyedepo and all them PJ owning and Gucci wearing Pastors
Re: Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies by LadySarah: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2020
HBB1:

Come on...!

grin

There are whites who believe this rubbish too, saying it will make their Children autistic.

I have worked in HIV prevention in Nigeria and I can say with all certainty that without support from these your so called Eugenists, HIV would have ravaged this sub-continent more than any War or Poverty could.

Believe what you would though, and when you have children, refuse to have them gets their vaccines.

Don't mind them with the hogwash they read from internet.

He should tell us what he himself has done to eradicate any since gates isn't doing it well.

Nigeria was declared polio free recently all thanks to his works. If it wasn't for it, we would still be seeing toddlers with weak or dried limbs.
Re: Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies by LadySarah: 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
true2god:

Nigeria was declared polio free recently all thanks to his works. If it wasn't for it, we would still be seeing toddlers with weak or dried limbs.

Was he the one that brought polio on the kids or haven't you seen its eradication.

Pls make sure non of your kids receive any.
Re: Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies by Ojady(m): 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2020
HBB1:

Come on...!

grin

"worked with HIV in Nigeria", grin
Sir, did HIV originate from Africa? Was it not introduced through oyinbo vaccines?
Do you have or lived with someone with autism? Before vaccines, how did Africans survive?
Have you researcher the make up of the so called vaccines being sent to Africa?
Are you aware that most of these vaccines were not designed with African progress as the major concern?
Are you aware that although humans are the same, their genetic makeup differs and so there is no one size fits all medication?
You speak of "...without support...HIV would have ravaged" has it not already?

I really cannot believe how people who went to formal school can choose to just stay with what they re shown/told.

Please, if vaccines were all that, why do they have to ENFORCE IT? Why do they monopolize the operations to the extent where local breakthroughs in science are diplomatically shut down.

No pun intended but the plan is not to progress Africa, it is to keep them underdeveloped (unable to see or extricate themselves)
Re: Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2020
ProfAmaben:
You loved humanity and lived an excellent life. Well done sir!

The life of an atheist who values humanity is better than being an hypocritical moslem or christian that can kill for their God.

The Gates family just like the Rockefellers can never be wiped away from the sands of time.

Rest on sir.

I don't know which religion God will eventually accept...but there are some folks who I think they should not be questioned before given certificate to paradise.
Re: Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies by HallaDaTruth: 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nbotee:
Have you not seen the videos where he talks about it. SMH
Re: Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies by HBB1(m): 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ojady:

"worked with HIV in Nigeria", grin
Sir, did HIV originate from Africa? Was it not introduced through oyinbo vaccines?
Do you have or lived with someone with autism? Before vaccines, how did Africans survive?
Have you researcher the make up of the so called vaccines being sent to Africa?
Are you aware that most of these vaccines were not designed with African progress as the major concern?
Are you aware that although humans are the same, their genetic makeup differs and so there is no one size fits all medication?
You speak of "...without support...HIV would have ravaged" has it not already?

I really cannot believe how people who went to formal school can choose to just stay with what they re shown/told.

Please, if vaccines were all that, why do they have to ENFORCE IT? Why do they monopolize the operations to the extent where local breakthroughs in science are diplomatically shut down.

No pun intended but the plan is not to progress Africa, it is to keep them underdeveloped (unable to see or extricate themselves)

Compare childhood mortality 200 years ago and now!

Think Jon Snow, think!

...and HIV came from vaccines?
grin

Just go, abeg!
Re: Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies by lookingfly: 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2020
Chopped life!
Re: Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies by Ojady(m): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2020
HBB1:

Compare childhood mortality 200 years ago and now!

Think Jon Snow, think!

...and HIV came from vaccines?
grin

Just go, abeg!

Jon Snow! cool... at least he outlived all those who became defiled.

Childhood mortality then vis-a-vis now? although both are, and should not, be the sole index for comparison, still... I'm glad you brought it up... Back then, our ancestral folks had a genuine concern to stop childhood mortality and had their means (primitive as per oyinbo mind). Back then, what worked for one village was not imposed or systematically rendered impotent by another village.

Since the entry of colonial whites, Africa, (sadly even till now,) the 'romance' with the West continues to have us taking one baby step forward and 24, grown men with big feet steps backwards.

And, No! I will not "Just go, abeg" (Beg me more! grin)
Re: Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies by Jqtyfx(m): 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2020
May you rest in peace, good Sir.
Re: Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies by walter315(m): 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2020
Good day,

We are creating a group for Lagos based Fleet Managers on the Telegram app. The purpose of the group is basically to leverage on each other's resources; like knowledge of the business, contacts of good mechanics and body shops, help each other with driver recruitment needs (rental or HP), car sale deals. etc but most importantly promote improvement, fairness, and share ideas...

By this act, we are multiplying our strengths so much so that even a newcomer in business won't have trouble starting because its a forum where he or she can ask questions...There is always an advantage in teamwork over working alone or in a smaller team. so if you are interested, chat me up on telegram so I can add you..

have a great day

ps, the group is on the telegram app, if you don't have it you can download.

#entrepreneurs
#logistics
#taxi
#nigeria
#lagos
Re: Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies by ProfAmaben(m): 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
which implies that you're also following his footsteps?
Thanks for the info anyway
You're welcome. I'm a full blown atheist by the way. A proud one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) / Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs / On Going BVN Scam-even The Most Cautious Person Will Fall For This One. BEWARE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.