Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Quotation Needed For Decking - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Quotation Needed For Decking (338 Views)

Quotation Needed For A 6 Bedroom Duplex (estimate Needed Pls) / Electrical Quotation Needed For 5bedroom Flat(PICTURES) / Quotation Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quotation Needed For Decking by Harpesin(m): 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2020
I have a 2 blocks of 2bedroom flats that are together on a full plot of land that is at decking level, my only trusted engineer died 2 months ago in a motor accident. I will welcome a quotation from a professional engineer for the decking of this building, the site location is Ilesha Osun state.

Kindly forward ur quotation with ur company profile to this email address harpesin@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Quotation Needed For Decking by MRFIXER001: 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2020
Sorry for the loss sir, but the quote can't be done without the building plan. We can help if you can provide the plan. Please feel free to contact us with the plan.
Harpesin:
I have a 2 blocks of 2bedroom flats that are together on a full plot of land that is at decking level, my only trusted engineer died 2 months ago in a motor accident. I will welcome a quotation from a professional engineer for the decking of this building, the site location is Ilesha Osun state.

Kindly forward ur quotation with ur company profile to this email address harpesin@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Quotation Needed For Decking by Harpesin(m): 4:25pm On Sep 16, 2020
MRFIXER001:
Sorry for the loss sir, but the quote can't be done without the building plan. We can help if you can provide the plan. Please feel free to contact us with the plan.

Unfortunately i left it with d engineer
Re: Quotation Needed For Decking by MRFIXER001: 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2020
A duplicate ought to be given to an engineer, meanwhile contact the architect that design the building plan, he will definitely have a duplicate.

No engineer/QS can give you accurate/ safe quote without it. Reasons why the building plan is essential are to determine the accurate specifications of the building and to locate structural members of the building.

All this will be needed to calculate the quantity/type of iron rods needed, quantity of cement, sharp sand, gravel, plank and water needed. Also to determine cost of workmanship and time required.
Harpesin:

Unfortunately i left it with d engineer
Re: Quotation Needed For Decking by boay(m): 6:12am On Sep 20, 2020
Harpesin:

Thanks

OH sorry about the loss.

The building drawings will be needed for the quotation.

@ Luminoux Intl Ltd, we operate in Ile-Ife, Osogbo and Ibadan axis. We will be glad to work with you in Ilesha.

Please provide the drawings and we will like to submit our quotation for the project. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Any Of These Properties Devt By REVOLUTION Plus Call 08137438161 / Decent Detached 4 Bedroom Bungalow At Akpeka Estate Behind Ikorodu High Ikorodu / What You Seek Is Here.....buy To Start Building Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.