Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Builders & Developers Wise Up! - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Builders & Developers Wise Up! (3660 Views)

Builders / Developers ( Building, Roads, Drainages, Dams, Etc) / It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) / Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Builders & Developers Wise Up! by 2dmax(m): 11:51pm On May 23, 2011
@ uka, hope i answered all your questions?
Re: Builders & Developers Wise Up! by 2dmax(m): 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2011
hello, folks. I'm back to Lagos for now.
So how u all doing? Big props to those that make property section tick for now like brabus, cinzo, spyder880, am alone and fhemmy (although he is not building, but no day passes without his comments!)
I also noticed that while i am away, a new entrant known as 'alaba shop' has joined up.
'alaba shop' I hail o. Lets make sure we give these people the answers to all their quests in the areas of our expertise!
Any new infos you may ask? Y'all know my style, will keep you posted!
Adios!
Re: Builders & Developers Wise Up! by 2dmax(m): 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2011
coolhope you guys are ok?
Re: Builders & Developers Wise Up! by 2dmax(m): 10:17am On Nov 10, 2011
Hello evry1,
The offices of SON has opened in Alaba. The motive is to nip the bud of this poor quality products sold in Alaba.
I wish them well, and pray they don't get corrupted.
Re: Builders & Developers Wise Up! by 2dmax(m): 10:28am On Nov 10, 2011
Hello evry1,
The offices of SON has opened in Alaba. The motive is to nip the bud of this poor quality products sold in Alaba.
I wish them well, and pray they don't get corrupted.
Re: Builders & Developers Wise Up! by nnemak(m): 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
OK
Re: Builders & Developers Wise Up! by 2dmax(m): 10:45am On May 26, 2013
For quicker responses, do contact me via twitter @2dmaxo or bbm:26DC6EA2. Do feel free to ask all questions, there is power in knowledge.

my new bbm: 7E3B2C72
my new twitter handle: @maxndianaefo
my phone number: 08034042465
Re: Builders & Developers Wise Up! by 2dmax(m): 1:03am On May 29, 2013
good morning. Allow me to make something very cear here. At the beggining of this thread, I made it out that I want to share from my depth of expertise on this little department of building construction, and I maintain that is my primary objective.

True, there had been numerous mails I didn't reply to and I hereby tender my apologies. Chief reasons ranges from being unavailable in internet enabled regions and private matters.

Having said that, I Wish to make it salient that you can ask any question pertaining the procurement of electrical wires and cables here or via any of my more private correspondences and its important to NOTE that it isn't a must you purchase from my stock.

I am here to chip in my token knowledge primarily, and it had remained so.

Many thanks to all of you that had stopped by. I hope this thread shed some new light.

Thanks.
Re: Builders & Developers Wise Up! by 2dmax(m): 10:07am On May 30, 2013
Get your best quotes four electrical building materials for free! Ask your questions concerning elctrical wires and cables!

We do supply to out of state locations. Talk to us today.

Thanks.
Re: Builders & Developers Wise Up! by 2dmax(m): 12:34pm On May 31, 2013
For those asking, please note this: KABELmetal brand of wires and cables is not the best in the market.

KABELmetal and NIGERchin are the most costliest brand of wire and cables in the Nigerian market.
Re: Builders & Developers Wise Up! by peaceland(m): 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
2dmax: For those asking, please note this: KABELmetal brand of wires and cables is not the best in the market.

KABELmetal and NIGERchin are the most costliest brand of wire and cables in the Nigerian market.

Thanks, so which is the best based on your own experience sir
Re: Builders & Developers Wise Up! by 2dmax(m): 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
my new bbm: 7E3B2C72
my new twitter handle: @maxndianaefo
my phone number: 08034042465
Re: Builders & Developers Wise Up! by 2dmax(m): 2:30am On Sep 05, 2014
Re: Builders & Developers Wise Up! by peaceland(m): 10:38am On Sep 05, 2014
peaceland:

Thanks, so which is the best based on your own experience sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paint: Resist Fungi/algae, Growth & Fire/heat Retardant / Rent To Own Housing Scheme In Nigeria / You Can't Believe This Is The Two Bedroom Flat Trending Now In Awka For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.